Newbie looking for Seattle area NSX Chapter

OK, I'm new to the board. I owned a 91' Red NSX (46k Miles) for 5 weeks and just traded it in on a 99' Spa Yellow T. ( 15k miles) - (Bone Stock.) I am coming over from the Porsche world, but really love my NSX. I understand there is a meeting in the Seattle area every 1st Saturday...can someone confirm this for me?

..and yes I bought the Yellow NSX from Park Place.

Thanks! :cool:

:D I'm also new too, but seems like I couldn't find anyone in Seattle area. I will pick up my car tomorrow, would anybody please let me know so I can plan to meet you guys up next Sat.??

In addition to your local meetings, don't forget that your region is hosting NSXPO 2003 this October. And NSXPO is the most fun you can have with your NSX with your clothes on!

2 would be a meeting...right?

What year?...what colour? 1st NSX?

Cheers!

Yes....there is normally a meet every 1st Saturday of the month at 12PM (noon) at the Claim Jumpers in Redmond Town Center.

We are all meeting this Saturday...August 2nd. But this meet will be a drive with some S2000 folks.

If any of you want to join us, we are meeting at 9AM at Factoria Mall by the old Billy Mchales (SE corner lot) for a drive.

Please be there earlier as we are leaving at 9AM sharp.

Factoria - West side ( KFC) or East side ( Starbucks)???

Not super familiar with the area...

Thanks,

Shelby

S in S,

Do you know where the Big 5 Sporting Goods store is by Factoria Mall?

If not, we could meet at the Starbucks on Factoria Blvd and you can follow me there.

Thoughts?

That would be COOL!

Thanks, lets meet at the Starbucks ( the one next to Loemans) at 9:15. I will be there in my 99 Spa Yellow T-

S

New Guy

I've had my NSX about 2 months now. 91, Black on Ivory.
Comptech gears. It rocks. I would also like to get together
with other gear heads and do some driving, and car talkin.
I live in Bothell.

Where are you driving to on Sat ????

I am so glad I listened to my son and didn't buy the Vett !!!

Craig

Meet at 8:30 - Starbucks on Factoria Blvd

Shelby and Craig,

Can we meet at 8:30AM? We need to be there earlier as the drive begins at 9:00AM sharp.

We will be driving along the coastal roads by La Conner and then some driving on Chuckanut Drive.

Also, we will be eating lunch at a park (Whatcom Falls, I believe). So bring a lunch...there are some stores nearby I'm told, but haven't been there myself.

Minh

8:30 Starbucks...I'm there.

Dont know if i can stay the entire ride, but I will hang for a bit. My buddy has a new Porsche Turbo and wants to join too....is this wrong?

8:30 Starbucks...I'm there.

Dont know if i can stay the entire ride, but I will hang for a bit. My buddy has a new Porsche Turbo and wants to join too....is this wrong?

See you at 8:30!

Since I'm not the one putting the drive together, I can't say if bringing a P-car is a good or bad thing. I would assume it's fine.

Minh

Back