Newbie here

After 4 years of leaving the "car tuning business" I've finally succumbed to my obsession. The last time I drove an NSX was back in '01 and since I'm used to turbo cars then, I felt like it was a little underpowered. It still does, we'll compared to those cars but you know what? The only people that ever came up to me while in a GT-R were guys. Yep guys, not even a single girl. haha

Well, here's the new money pit:
P1010348Medium.jpg

those enkeis actually looks really nice in that size. do you have pics of your old gtr?

More pictures when I actually clean it. It looks a lot better at at dusk right now. hehe

S14, here you go:
DSC01911.jpg

Congrats on the new purchase...black cars are beautiful. Enjoy it.

Nice car. But beware, girls can't care less about your NSX. Guys will like the car, though, just like your GTR. If you purchased the car to score chics, sell it!

Thanks guys.

S14,

The GT-R is nice and all but it's not meant for the US roads. Also... let's just say that the "politics" were a little to much for me.

Distance Runner,

You might just be right. Third day of ownership some guy followed me for 4 blocks to ask if it was for sale. Turns out he was looking for one too.

that is one clean GTR. that is actually my favorite color for the R32.

After 4 years of leaving the "car tuning business" I've finally succumbed to my obsession. The last time I drove an NSX was back in '01 and since I'm used to turbo cars then, I felt like it was a little underpowered. It still does, we'll compared to those cars but you know what? The only people that ever came up to me while in a GT-R were guys. Yep guys, not even a single girl. haha

Well, here's the new money pit:
P1010348Medium.jpg

Nice NSX. Guess what, not too many girls will come up to you in a NSX either. Only 1 female has ever come up to me and said "nice car. is that a Corvette?" Needless to say, the NSX is not a babe magnet, and I am fine with that. I bought my NSX for me, not for the babes. Welcome to NSX Prime. :smile:

Last edited:
this past week, was the car at the Walnut hand car-wash? I got out of my car (white TL) to stare for a couple of minutes, hope that didn't scare you :biggrin:
Its crazy that you're running 265/30's, but it looks insane (read:JDM goodness). Where did you find this car btw?

Last edited:
Its crazy that you're running 265/30's, but it looks insane (read:JDM goodness). Where did you find this car btw?

Whats crazy about 265/30's? I've got 275/30's on mine.

Nice NSX. Guess what, not too many girls will come up to you in a NSX either. Only 1 female has ever come up to me and said "nice car. is that a Corvette?" Needless to say, the NSX is not a babe magnet, and I am fine with that. I bought my NSX for me, not for the babes. Welcome to NSX Prime. :smile:

Co-sign, I don't get approached much by "attractive" girls regarding my car. Also here in Miami, F-cars and Lambos are a dime a dozen. Doesn't matter though, the NSX is a special car. But you already know this :biggrin: Welcome to the family.

Back