Newbe first post. testing 123....

Lurking for a while, friend of TansNSX on s2ki alot, thought I would join up and do some research on geting a late model nsx as a new project. Just wanted to get the first post out of the way.... :WAVE:
Thanks
MAtt

Hey, welcome. Glad to have you here.

pierceman said:
Lurking for a while, friend of TansNSX on s2ki alot, thought I would join up and do some research on geting a late model nsx as a new project. Just wanted to get the first post out of the way.... :WAVE:
Thanks
MAtt

Hi Matt,

I'm looking for the same thing. :biggrin:

BC

Matt....
Calvin here....welcome aboard and thanks for taking care of the people I had send to to you. If you need to see some NSX's, we usually get together for a Sunday brunch. You're more than welcome to join us.

btw, lets see if you can get Tan off work and actually have a little fun w/ us :D

Damn you S2ki guys. This place is going to hell :wink:

I already got mine :biggrin:

MDXLuvr/NSXLuvr

pierceman said:
^ ahhh I feel at home again :LOL: good old S2ki, great people! I have a while till I plan on pulling the trigger, but we shall see!
BC, step up and get it so I can drive it :LOL:
MAtt

Of course. Can your dealership comp. my tuneups? :biggrin: :biggrin:

PRESS "0" and ask the operator to transfer to Service dept. :D Otherwise, get in your golfcart and rollllllllllllllllllll and follow the sign and you will find it.

pierceman said:
:biggrin: we a just a few little Honda stores, I would not know where to get the oil filters :tongue:

Back