• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Volk GT-7 Wheels!

can you buy a set of volks"like now"? I have waited so long for them! It's like, they don't want too many people having them.

The issue with Volks is this.

So many styles, so many sizes, so many colors, so many offsets. There is no way any vendor will stock these in mass quantity for a low production car. (too much overhead cost) That is why we custom order each set. This takes 90 days from order to your door in most cases. This way you get the exact thing you want. Some vendors stock a few (SOS) but you probably will not get exactly what you need (style, size, color, offset). You pay so much for these awesome wheels, why not get exactly what you want. Be patient, and you will have great satisfaction!

Hey Guys! Help me! I'm want to buy a 18/19 Volk set but I cannot decide to go GT-V Mercury Silver Like Todd & Brandonson OR the new GT-F either in Mercury Silver OR Titanium MDC. They are on SOS's page. What do you guys think since I have SilverStone? The GTFs in MDC has that machine cut if you can't tell. Thanks! I need to buy a set like now!

-CLEANSX
It's just my opinion, but of all the Volk GT-V's look best on an NSX.:smile:

I don't mean to be bias but looking at the before and after pics, there is no comparison. The Volks look a lot better and gives your car a sense of personality as well. It all depends on which age group you ask because in the 90s, silver wheels was the shiz but now it's all about that chrome lip. I hope you are enjoying them. When I get some bills out of the way, I look forward to getting another set.

So have you kept the new or reverted to the old?

IMO the 'before' have an OEM look on your body color NSX, the latter sing aftermarket but also give you a more agressive look

regards,

Back