New Shoes!!

Your rears are too wide. You're picking up poop everywhere! (see rear tire haha)

img2034h.jpg

The last batch of my pics...edited and processed...hope you all like :wink:

Gonna try and take some night shots and some with different locations just to see how they turn out.

absolutely stunning combination... I should have kept my Work wheels to switch off every now and then... Pic taken before the DownForce rear spoiler, black side view mirrors and the Advans AVS Model 5's.

NSX110.jpg

absolutely stunning combination... I should have kept my Work wheels to switch off every now and then... Pic taken before the DownForce rear spoiler, black side view mirrors and the Advans AVS Model 5's.

NSX110.jpg

Just so you know, you were one of the people that inspired me and set my choice in wheels. however, I couldn't do black on black again, so I had to set my wheels off apart from the car and go BLING style, lol...i love the combo because black and gold are my favorite colors along with red as well being on top of there. Oh and i just recently had a new found love for purple, lol...but purple and gold for lakers? can't get any better than that! GAME 6 tonight...OWNED!

Oh and SFDreamer, I need some rolling shots. Maybe soon I"ll get some.

Me thinks someone will have a camera to use, possibly mines to shoot me in some rolling shots! heck we should do a rolling shot shoot. haha...but i wanna stay hidden. I look hideous driving my own car, haha, jk

Just so you know, you were one of the people that inspired me and set my choice in wheels. however, I couldn't do black on black again, so I had to set my wheels off apart from the car and go BLING style, lol...i love the combo because black and gold are my favorite colors along with red as well being on top of there. Oh and i just recently had a new found love for purple, lol...but purple and gold for lakers? can't get any better than that! GAME 6 tonight...OWNED!

Oh and SFDreamer, I need some rolling shots. Maybe soon I"ll get some.

thanks... your choice of going with the gold face and red lug nuts is the right choice for your black NSX. Hopefully, I will be able to see it in person one day.

Back