• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

new ScienceofSpeed Engine Hatch Struts

hi Jimmy --

The design has been tested and confirmed. We're probably looking about 2-3 weeks out.

take care,
-- Chris

id like to get on the list (if there is one) to get a set as soon as they are ready,because my trunk is driving me insane. So if there is no list yet, Ill start one right here:

1.skyline15
2.??

id like to get on the list (if there is one) to get a set as soon as they are ready,because my trunk is driving me insane. So if there is no list yet, Ill start one right here:

1.skyline15
2.??
2. Black 94 #400 :biggrin:

hi guys --

We'll begin taking orders in about 2 weeks once we have a firm arrival date of the parts. Please hold off on creating a list until then. We have over 60 pieces coming in, so there should be enough for everyone.

take care,
-- Chris

Hi

Good to know that the trunkstruts are on their way.

Get in line behind me guys. I have a large box at SOS which I have Chris add things too almost daily and the trunk struts are next. :biggrin:

Regards

Thanks in advance Chris! I know they'll be awesome! I'll place an order for the trunk and engine hatch all at once, I can hold out a few weeks.

If you can, shoot me a PM when you're ready to sell! :)

Jimmy

hi Jimmy --

The design has been tested and confirmed. We're probably looking about 2-3 weeks out.

take care,
-- Chris

Any update on the trunk struts? I'm sick of using my head to hold it open

hi guys --

We'll begin taking orders in about 2 weeks once we have a firm arrival date of the parts. Please hold off on creating a list until then. We have over 60 pieces coming in, so there should be enough for everyone.

take care,
-- Chris

Any price info on the trunk lid struts? Are the ball studs included?

Frank
'96 NSX-T

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/exterior_performance_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/trunk_struts/

$89.95 plus shipping.

Just installed mine today. Seem to be just like stock (I was hoping they provided more pressure to hold up the trunk lid better). They come with the ball studs pre-installed. You won't need anything additional, however you must retain the factory metal clip that holds the top part of the strut to the trunk (don't lose it by letting it fling off).

Back