• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

new ScienceofSpeed Engine Hatch Struts

Have the engine hatch dropping on your head blues?

Our new engine hatch struts are direct replacements for the factory struts, feature USA made high end full stainless steel construction, look like a million bucks, yet cost $70.00 LESS than the factory. In addition, the hatch is raised higher than the factory hatch resulting in easier access to the engine bay.

We are offering FREE SHIPPING until Friday the 15th. Please allow 4-5 days to ship.

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/produ...nce_products/NSX/ScienceofSpeed/hatch_struts/

cheers,
-- Chris

strut-pair-450.jpg

strut-installed-450.jpg

raises-higher-450.jpg

Chris,

You guys are unbelievable!! It was just this weekend that I noticed my rear glass wouldn't stay up when I tried to put in my roof.

Gotta order me a set.

-Randy

hi guys --

Thanks for the orders!

Trunk struts are in development. They are a little more difficult to make due to the non-standard attachment Honda uses on the trunk.

Maurice -- Yes, you can use PayPal by going to the website and purchasing online. If you choose "credit card" it will take you to PayPal to check out.

take care,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
hi guys --

Thanks for the orders!

Trunk struts are in development. They are a little more difficult to make due to the non-standard attachment Honda uses on the trunk...

take care,
-- Chris

How about a system where we send you our old trunk struts and you can cut the balls out :biggrin: and send them back with the new struts. I gather you'd have to charge $10.00 or so for the labor, but maybe something to consider. I know I'm more than competent enough to cut my balls off If I needed to do so. :smile:

DocL said:
I know I'm more than competent enough to cut my balls off If I needed to do so.
YIKES!:confused:

KooLaid said:
Yep, I need trunk struts too. Kind of embarassing when I pop the trunk and have to prop it up with my empty torque wrench case in public.

Just buy an NSX-R wing, if never had that problem since.:biggrin:

DocL said:
How about a system where we send you our old trunk struts and you can cut the balls out :biggrin: and send them back with the new struts. I gather you'd have to charge $10.00 or so for the labor, but maybe something to consider. I know I'm more than competent enough to cut my balls off If I needed to do so. :smile:

The trunk does not use a ball stud on the decklid like the hatch. It uses a proprietary rod end.

Cheers,
-- Chris

hi guys -- I was alerted that our website was adding shipping to orders placed today. Sorry for this. We will send credits back to your account tomorrow. The problem is fixed and we are honoring free shipping all the way to the 15th of this month.

take care,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
hi guys -- I was alerted that our website was adding shipping to orders placed today. Sorry for this. We will send credits back to your account tomorrow. The problem is fixed and we are honoring free shipping all the way to the 15th of this month.

take care,
-- Chris

I ordered a set today (no shipping charge):biggrin:

hey chris,

i sent an email about a few weeks ago in regards to the duct hatch.. did you get a chance to look at it? thanks!

Chris@SoS said:

take care,
-- Chris

I paid the shipping .... you can just credit me when you get a chance ...thanks

Bailey

Hi

Put me on the list for some trunk struts. They are the same on european cars? I could take some pictures if there are any doubt.

(And I sent a note to Santa requesting the Center console would be back in stock again some time before april) :-)

Regards

JDMnsxR said:
hey chris,

i sent an email about a few weeks ago in regards to the duct hatch.. did you get a chance to look at it? thanks!

Sorry, I have not received this. Can you please resend?

thanks,
-- Chris

martin said:
Hi

Put me on the list for some trunk struts. They are the same on european cars? I could take some pictures if there are any doubt.

(And I sent a note to Santa requesting the Center console would be back in stock again some time before april) :-)

Regards

hi Martin --

I will send you a quote. European cars are the same in design. I have heard that different struts were offered in Canada and some European countries with a slightly higher gas pressure due to the colder climate. This will not be an issue with ours as they have a lifting force that is about 5 lbs heavier per side.

take care,
-- Chris

hi guys --

Thank you for your support. All orders prior to today were shipped today. All orders placed today and later will be shipped this Wednesday.

If anyone has some feedback or photos, I'd love to see it.

take care,
-- Chris

Back