New RL Pics

I'm in love with this car; I really really dig the looks. It's a cross over between the new BMW 5 series, Mercedes E-series and the Opal Omega. I just can't get over how beautiful it looks. And again, one more Japanese car just steals the styling from more prestige's European brands, so what else is new. The last time I got so worked up about a new car coming into the market was about the Infiniti G35. But I thought It would be Infiniti G35 priced, not BMW priced, I hope Honda doesn't blow it all of by asking a price tag near 45,000 US. I finally found a car from Honda worth dreaming about (other than the NSX) and now I'm dead flat about pricing. Why does Honda do this?

I would probably be more excited over this if I did not see such tough competition from Nissan/Infiniti:

nyms_05.jpg

nyms_03.jpg

tb_15%20M45%20Concep-leadt.jpg

The next M45 (Nissan Y35 Gloria/Cedric) is based on a stretched FM platform (underpins the G35/350Z/etc.), holds either a V8 or the G35's V6, and will be well under $50K. As good as Acura's next RL seems; I would have trouble considering it over the M45.

FF Drifter said:
I would probably be more excited over this if I did not see such tough competition from Nissan/Infiniti:

nyms_05.jpg

nyms_03.jpg

tb_15%20M45%20Concep-leadt.jpg

The next M45 (Nissan Y35 Gloria/Cedric) is based on a stretched FM platform (underpins the G35/350Z/etc.), holds either a V8 or the G35's V6, and will be well under $50K. As good as Acura's next RL seems; I would have trouble considering it over the M45.

I was a fan of the Infiniti Market invasion, until I heard of the problems people are running into with them. It seams that Infiniti doesn't make the cars as good as they used to in favor of making them a lot more cheaper and a lot more loaded with features.

And can you look at the huge tires the RL is warring and those bold lines at the end quarter, wow I can only compare it with the Infiniti G35 Coupe.

Back