New rear spats - that means picture time!

Just got my new spats from NSXBox and had them painted and installed last week. Got the chance to shoot a few shots this weekend. Hope you enjoy!

11581IMG_2100.jpg

11581IMG_2099.jpg

11581IMG_2097.jpg

11581IMG_2103.jpg

11581IMG_2102.jpg

Wow! :eek: Looks great, congrats! Any plans on upgrading the sideskirts/bumper as well?
p.s. wheels are killer!

Now that's what I call fat A$$ without having to install widebody. Very nice and the rear bumper now look lower like the F355. Also you might need Stacy's sideskirt to match the lowered bumper.

Thanks for the compliments guys. Also note: I painted the stock muffler section flat black, so that it blends into the rear better. =)

Hey Hap88 - Just bought a real low mile 91. Have older Enkei 5-spokes 17/18 on the car. Deciding on new wheels. Yours are awesome! Are those Evos? What size, offset? What size rubber? Is your car lowered?

Also, what's the deal with the rear valance-things? They look awsome. Are they a simple bolt-on? Where did you buy them?

Hapa looks great!
great example how these spats evens out the NSX especially on a stock bodied car.
Glad your happy with them.

jmp- u can purchase them from stacy or myself so just pm either of us. Stacy has also one similar but without the fins so not as aggressive.

jmp said:
Hey Hap88 - Just bought a real low mile 91. Have older Enkei 5-spokes 17/18 on the car. Deciding on new wheels. Yours are awesome! Are those Evos? What size, offset? What size rubber? Is your car lowered?

Also, what's the deal with the rear valance-things? They look awsome. Are they a simple bolt-on? Where did you buy them?

My wheels are Work Termist TM-1 Reloaded. Fronts are 18x8 +35offset (High Disk) and the rears are 19x10 with a +30offset (Low Disk). There is no brake clearance for a BBK on the rear as there's less than 1mm clearance from the OEM caliper (front will fit BBK). Rubber is Falken FK451 215/35/18 and 275/30/19. Car is on Bilstein shocks on the lower perch (so lowered ~1inch).

Yeah, NSXBox made the rear spats and they are attached with a screw and double sided tape. PM him, he can hook you up.

Nice . . .Nice . . .
are you going to paint the front lip red too ?

NSXsan said:
Nice . . .Nice . . .
are you going to paint the front lip red too ?

It would be nice if I could. . but the reality is that I scrape it every single time I come out of my parking garage (and thats with angling it at 45 degrees!). So it wouldn't be worth it, the paint would get scraped off the day I would get it done. Besides, the lip is banged up enough as it is, I would have to get another one. :frown:

Very Nice!
What kind of rims are those?
I have Simmons 17/18 on my Red 91. The rims have a chrome lip with a black insert. Most of the Red NSX's I have seen have 5/6 spoke rims. Now that I have seen yours, I wonder what my Simmons would like like polished.... HMMMM ?
Tried to upload my pictures again but it wouldn't let me do it again.
If you search for the string about my "MargaHills bumper.... " you can see the current rims with my New MargaHills bumper.

Todd
Papillion,Ne - Getting Snowy - The NSX is going in he garage and under the tarp for the winter!!!

nsxtcy85 said:
is it just me or are the rims a different style?

A different style than what? I think it must be you. :biggrin: The wheels are Work Termist TM-1 Reloaded in 18/19

What exactly are spats? Is that the side pieces of the rear bumper? It does look good.

I think just the side pieces have a cleaner look than an aftermarket spoiler kit. The kits seem to trivialize the car to me since every civic, rx7 etc have spoilers. How often do you see body kits on 355, Gallardo, lotus and other exotics?

What kind of $$ are the spats going for? Very nice looking.

Back