• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

New Product! Any Interest....

Hello Prime,

After getting some positive feedback from our recent introduction of the NSX GT Coolant Tanks, we are pushing forward with another product that has been on the drawing board for a little while. We already have the design almost finished, and production should be pretty swift and simple. We have sold a lot of similar items to other models (S2000, Civic, 240SX, 350Z etc) with great success and popularity, and at a very affordable cost - quality materials & fitment.

The item: NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panel
Material: Lightweight Aluminum (primary), and if enough interest, Full Aerospace Grade Titanium (with burn finish)
Initial Target Price: Under $100 (aluminum)

We have made a multitude of items out of aluminum, as well as Titanium with heat-treated finishes.

I am thinking of offering these panels with an option for a Laser-Etched "NSX" Logo, and maybe the option of a few color choices: Aluminum, Black Anodized, Red Anodized, Black Wrinkle Powdercoat, Red Wrinkle Powdercoat. (at least this way, you can color coordinate other accessories on your car, as well as with our NSX GT Coolant Tanks)

In case you do not know what a "radiator cooling panel" or "cooling plate" are, here are some sample reference images of some. Not only do they look great under the hood, but they function to help force more air through the radiator to reduce coolant temps further during hard driving.

page__module__images__section__img_ctrl__img__665282__file__med

Here is a reference on the Titanium Cooling Panels we could finish out - This is only a burn finish in 1 spot, but we can reproduce this burn effect in a variety of ways on the panel - By burning it we can get a gradation of colors as shown.

DSC_1816_copy.jpg

I'd taken one... Sign me up... Surprised no one has made one yet....

Hi,

one for me.... aluminium or black anodized.

Thanks,
Nuno

PS - i like the Titanium option, but would need to know price and weight difference to the aluminium one

Any idea on titanium price yet?

No, but if I had to take an educated guess, it would be at least double the price of the aluminum one and then some. We used to make fuel rail covers from both aluminum and titanium, and off of those, the pricing was about 2.5x for titanium. If we did make some in titanium, it would be a very limited edition run. We'll see how the aluminum ones turn out first and go from there.

Back