NEW pics of my 97 NSX w/ Tein Flex + new coat of wax *56k warning*

Simply beautiful the wheels and the fresh coat wow really set it off.

I don't know...the car looks weak. :biggrin:

Nice car man....that's a really clean look. The wheels match the car so well.

BTW, how much does a tank of gas weigh? I put my '92 on the scale and with an empty tank, no driver and it weighed in at 2785 lbs.

So nice.

I just bought a set of TEIN Flex and am looking forward to losing my stock ride height :biggrin:

What setting do you have for the height? Looks perfect.

Ko-nsx said:
I've got flex's but no EDFC. Do you guys have and placement pics of the EDFC??

here you go
8910Picture_038.jpg

32 way adjustable
8910DSC00042.JPG

peter said:
Nice car man....that's a really clean look. The wheels match the car so well.

BTW, how much does a tank of gas weigh? I put my '92 on the scale and with an empty tank, no driver and it weighed in at 2785 lbs.

Not really sure about the gas, but the 97+ NSX are much more heavy than the 91-94...

legendr35 said:
Not really sure about the gas, but the 97+ NSX are much more heavy than the 91-94...

i'm pretty sure 97+ NSX is the same weight as long as not targa and 3.2ltr, urs heavier coz urs is targa, correct me if i'm wrong...........
BTW very nice pics

What's up bro? You're car looks sweet! Looks much better than the last time I saw and drove it:biggrin: . Glad to see that everythings working out.

I've got the same coilovers on mine and went with a set of LE37T's, 18's & 19's. I'll send you some pics as soon as I can figure it out.

Take care,
-Simon

Simons2k said:
What's up bro? You're car looks sweet! Looks much better than the last time I saw and drove it:biggrin: . Glad to see that everythings working out.

I've got the same coilovers on mine and went with a set of LE37T's, 18's & 19's. I'll send you some pics as soon as I can figure it out.

Take care,
-Simon

Hey Simon, thanks for the comments :) I would love to see pics of your NSX!

Nice job!!

What wheels and tire brands/sizes did you go with?
How much did you lower it?
I'm thinking about getting the system but I don't know how much I would really changed the hieght once it's set... you know.

legendr35 said:
Hey Simon, thanks for the comments :) I would love to see pics of your NSX!

See my avatar? That's what it looks like. J/K. Pics emailed :)

NSXsan said:
i'm pretty sure 97+ NSX is the same weight as long as not targa and 3.2ltr, urs heavier coz urs is targa, correct me if i'm wrong...........
BTW very nice pics

good luck finding a non targa 97+ car....Unless it's a Zanardi..you will find more hen's teeth.:wink:

ronniejames said:
Nice job!!

What wheels and tire brands/sizes did you go with?
How much did you lower it?
I'm thinking about getting the system but I don't know how much I would really changed the hieght once it's set... you know.

Wheels are by SSR, tires are by falken FK451 (17 x 7.5 and 18 x 9.5 (215/40/17 and 275/35/18), the height was adjusted by the shop, Its probably about 1.75 - 2.0 inches lower.

Coilovers were designed to allow your car to be corner balanced, some people get them to adjust the height, but that's a waste of money.

Nice looking car.

I was wondering how much height adjustment can you play with on the TEIN FLEX with EDFC. With how low the NSX sits, might not be a bad thing.

Can't wait until mine comes out of the shop and the wheels to arrive:biggrin: All I have left to do is to slam the car a bit more.

Thinking Bilsteins, but the TEIN EDFC is tempting also.

Stick-e-rice said:
Nice looking car.

I was wondering how much height adjustment can you play with on the TEIN FLEX with EDFC. With how low the NSX sits, might not be a bad thing.

Can't wait until mine comes out of the shop and the wheels to arrive:biggrin: All I have left to do is to slam the car a bit more.

Thinking Bilsteins, but the TEIN EDFC is tempting also.

EDFC is nice to have but after owning it, I've come to realize it's a waste of $300.00 since I do not use it...maybe it's because most Southern California steets are so nice :)

legendr35 said:
EDFC is nice to have but after owning it, I've come to realize it's a waste of $300.00 since I do not use it...maybe it's because most Southern California steets are so nice :)

Yup, I'm glad I didn't get the EDFC. I never adjust the settings. I just cranked it all the way stiff and left it. I kinda wish It would go a bit stiffer.

Last edited:
Simons2k said:
Yup, I'm glad I didn't get the EDFC. I never adjust the settings. I just cranked all the way stiff and left it. I kinda wish It would go a bit stiffer.

For sure, mines at the hardest setting too! I saw the pics of your NSX and it looks awesome, I miss that car, black is such a lovely color.

Last edited:
Thanks George. I'll see if I can send you more recent pictures.

BTW, there's a meet coming up in Torrance. It's posted in SoCal section. I think it's April 30th, Sunday. Maybe you can make it. It'll be cool to catch-up with you a bit and check out each others cars.

Take care
-Simon

Back