New Pcar Boxster S and Coupe

People seem to be saying incredible things about this new car.

So are the mags.

Anyone driven one yet?

At MSRP they seem to be priced very well against NSXs, including lightly used ones.

I did drive the new 911 (997) prior to purchasing the NSX and I can tell you that it's an outstanding car! If I lived where I could drive a car "year round" I would have most likely have ordered one. I sold my Boxster last fall thinking that I would purchase the 911. It came down to making a car payment on something that I could only drive 7 months of the year or no car payment and much less depreciation. I also liked the fact I do not see an NSX at every other corner like I do the P cars.

If I were to order it would be the 987S coupe. I would think that it should weigh in under 2,900 lbs and with the added house power of the 05's should really fly!

Ive had a deposit on the Boxster coupe for almost a year and a half now from Ray Catena in NJ. They are a huge dealer and claim i'll be the second person to get one. I was there yesterday to order it to spec because the sales rep told me I could but upon getting there I still have to wait.... :mad:

Back