New Owner YYC.....Finally

Well, finally got one after years of looking. I had a great drive back to Calgary after running back to Saskatoon. A CDN 2001 Silverstone is now mine! :biggrin:

Thanks NSX Prime and community for all the NSX info and assistance, it was truly invaluable. Thanks Meeyatch for your help and moral support. Rick at Saskatoon Acura was great, a true enthusiast. And Rob thanks for the ride in your Gallardo...that itself was worth the trip to Saskatoon!

Move me over to the owners section!
John
attachment.php

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=33275&stc=1&d=1177712073

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpg
    IMG_2306.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 316
Wooo-hooo!! I am glad that I could help. You will love your new NSX, especially since it is *exactly* the one you really wanted to get. I want to see some pictures of the car at her new home and the happy owner. :D

Very nice, very nice indeed.

Hey John,

I'm originally from Edmonton now living in Dubai and searching for a used NSX sometime this year. Would you mind telling us what you paid? If not, no worries, I'm curious as I'd ideally like a 1997 or newer with the Targa top.

Lucky chap!

Jetpilot

Hi John,

Congratulations. I waited 15yrs and a 7 month intense search to find my NSX so know how you must feel right now.

If I moved to the States, I'd be looking for the car you have just bought, pop ups / Targa / Silverstone.

Wishing you many happy miles

regards, Paul

Thanks everyone. I was going to post a couple more pics at it's new home but I haven't been able to get myself out of the car or wipe the grin off my face....slightly intoxicating.....just one more corner, then I'll go home, ok one more.....

Thanks everyone. I was going to post a couple more pics at it's new home but I haven't been able to get myself out of the car or wipe the grin off my face....slightly intoxicating.....just one more corner, then I'll go home, ok one more.....

Congrats........That grin wont go away either over time so watch out for new wrinkles in your face :tongue:

Back