New Owner Saying Hi.

Just wanted to say welcome and I look forward to seeing you at some of the functions at my dealership. Stay tuned for NSXPO 2006.5 :tongue:

Ruined 2 said:
Hey Dave! Yeah, she's gone (I even left the rear speakers in her :biggrin: ). I agonized over the decision for awhile but I couldn't pass this car up.

Thanks. And good luck on your sale. NSX in your future?

Phil.
Yep yep :)

My S should be gone by tomorrow (with NO rear speakers :wink: ) and I'm shopping for '91-'94 NSXs right now.

Maybe we'll see each other around. :)

Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying all of this. This car is even more than I dreamt it would be. :smile:

And everyone wants their picture taken with it. I feel like such a whore! :biggrin:

Attachments

• 000_0125.jpg
    000_0125.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 181
  • 000_0122.jpg
    000_0122.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 212
  • R001-021.jpg
    R001-021.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 176
Welcome to the world according to NSX Prime and congratulations on your new acquisition.

Don’t you just love the feeling of seeing a NSX your garage and driving it on the open roads? The nice part is those feelings wont fade, they just get better.:biggrin:

Prepare yourself for lots of questions and lots of compliments.

Hi from Lancaster PA. Glad you joined us. The way you feel when you walk out to your garage is the way i still feel after 4 years of ownership. Priceless!!

Best regards,
MikeC

Ruined 2 said:
Thanks everyone! I'm really enjoying all of this. This car is even more than I dreamt it would be. :smile:

And everyone wants their picture taken with it. I feel like such a whore! :biggrin:

Protect that PERFECT front end by installing a clear bra. You'll never regret it!

Back