New Owner Saying Hi.

Hello all. After years of dreaming, I finally purchased a 2000. I'm looking forward to contributing and benefitting from this site and this community, and to meeting some of you in person.

Thank you.
Phil.

Attachments

• R001-022.jpg
    R001-022.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 539
Last edited:
Welcome from Wilkes Barre :smile: Please elaborate on you car and buying experience.

docjohn said:
Welcome from Wilkes Barre :smile: Please elaborate on you car and buying experience.

Thanks. I've been a Honda guy for years (lots of Preludes), and up until last week owned an '02 S2000 that I was pretty fond of. But the NSX was always the ultimate. I finally found one nearby (had to be black :smile: ) and the numbers actually worked out. I still find it hard to believe that it's in my garage.

The car will stay stock for now (I'm pretty broke at the moment) and that really doesn't bother me too much. The car's just too evil as it is.

Good color choice!I also have a black/tan T.I have also owned and loved an 00 s2000 which we no longer have.

I wish I could've kept them both, but then I would've had to get rid of the truck and make one of them a daily driver :eek:

redshift said:
Congrats and welcome!

Thank you! Happy to be here! :smile:

clr1024 said:
congratulations! Yes even stock its a fun car to be had, although I have always felt it sat a little high...

Carl

I don't mind so much, as the roads around here and my driveway would make it difficult if it were lower. But they do look good dropped a bit.

Nice avatar,....."arise sir loin of beef,arise syrup of figs,quarter to ten,half past eight!Of course my memory fails me,but that is a classic episode,along with ..Duck season,rabbit season :wink:

docjohn said:
Nice avatar,....."arise sir loin of beef,arise syrup of figs,quarter to ten,half past eight!Of course my memory fails me,but that is a classic episode,along with ..Duck season,rabbit season :wink:

"monsters are such interesting people..."

welcome to the machine.

Almost 3 years on S2ki with that same avatar, and you're the first person to comment on it with the correct verbage. Thank you. :smile:

I think one of the others was "milk of magnesia". And the syr-up of figs was when he was going to "crack you out of that cast iron tuxedo like a can of over-ripe tomahtoes!"

:biggrin:

"Now would I throw in a lighted match if my friend mugsy was in there" :biggrin: Or how about,,,,Open susquatuan,,uh open sasparilla,duh open dupduh,,,,,I'm rich,rich I tell ya,I'm a happy miser!

jalnjr said:
"monsters are such interesting people..."

welcome to the machine.

In the immortal words of Pepe LePew..."Dis must be the plaaaace" :biggrin:

SPA_S2000 said:
From one former S2000 owner to another, welcome to Prime.

Enjoy your 2000.

And BTW, you will love it even more in a year!

Thank you! The S was a blast but I am anticipating great things from this car.

docjohn said:
"Now would I throw in a lighted match if my friend mugsy was in there" :biggrin: Or how about,,,,Open susquatuan,,uh open sasparilla,duh open dupduh,,,,,I'm rich,rich I tell ya,I'm a happy miser!

"Oh brudder! Close Sesame."

"Hassan Chop!!!"

:biggrin:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the aquisition of the nsx. We look foward to seeing you at a future northeast nsx gathering.

Bailey

I'll be there. And I love your avatar. I applaud your photography and your subject matter. :smile:

Garys 1991 NSX said:
welcome to the club. are you near philly?

Thank you. No, I'm in western PA about 45 minutes east of Pittsburgh.

Ruined 2 said:
I'll be there. And I love your avatar. I applaud your photography and your subject matter. :smile:

Thank you so much and please check some of my other photo threads. I am sure you will enjoy them.

Bailey

dave22 said:
Hey! You got rid of the S? I'm STILL trying to sell mine :D

Enjoy the NSX!

Hey Dave! Yeah, she's gone (I even left the rear speakers in her :biggrin: ). I agonized over the decision for awhile but I couldn't pass this car up.

Thanks. And good luck on your sale. NSX in your future?

Phil.

Back