new owner/new to the prime

ok i give up, i'm not too familiar with the site and couldn't find a new member's page to post on so i figure this is the closest to it. sorry if this was posted in the wrong place, don't yell at me.

anyway, hi everyone! my name is Jami or "Piggy", i'm VAMPNSX's girlfriend, so you can ask him how cool i am. :biggrin: kidding.

in late 2006 i became the proud parent of a 91 black beauty. hes practically stock, aside from some personal touches, H&R springs and a "no name" custom performance clutch from AutoWave (Huntington Beach, CA, rep-rah-zent), which absolutely RULES! i have many plans ahead, no rush though, i'm thrilled with what i've got.

take care everyone, glad to be here,
Piggy

Welcome and Congrats Piggy! and nice choice on the black nsx lol maybe im just bias cause mines black as well... ahhhhhhh well! any NSX is great!

I don't know what took so long; welcome anyway and congratulations on your new car.
As for the boyfriend, please be cool with the language, :eek: even when you use an "*" we get the point. If you could express yourself without resorting to that type of language, we will all enjoy your posts much more.

Hi Jami,

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your NSX & NSXprime.

I just bought my first NSX 2 weeks ago and am waiting for decent weather to take her out (yes, the car is a 'her') again since the short 3-hour drive home.

I've been impressed with the info and the folks on this forum since I started checking it out in Oct '06. I know that you'll get answers to all of your NSX questions and will hook up with some great folks.

Happy NSX-ing!

Best regards,
Blaine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome Aboard...good color choice! I think its awesome when women buy such cool cars.

Hope you enjoy it and make sure to take good care of it...

Oh and no putting on makeup while driving:wink: just kidding.

Re: PICS OR BAN

PICS OR BAN!:biggrin:

Hi Jami,

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your NSX & NSXprime.

I just bought my first NSX 2 weeks ago and am waiting for decent weather to take her out (yes, the car is a 'her') again since the short 3-hour drive home.

I've been impressed with the info and the folks on this forum since I started checking it out in Oct '06. I know that you'll get answers to all of your NSX questions and will hook up with some great folks.

Happy NSX-ing!

Best regards,
Blaine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi blaine!
i wont make fun of you, i call mine a "He"...hims is mommy's special boy. (trust me i'm much worse than you when it comes to this kinda thing. ;)

and i completely understand about the whole weather thing. i dont take mine out in the rain/harsh weather, but unfortunately right now hes my Daily Driver, and i have to take him to work, i work right up the road, so no big deal there, but...its supposed to rain this weekend..OH NO!!!!! :eek:

you guys are so much nicer than the bimmer forums by the way.

Welcome Piggy!!

Tell Milt to throw a BBQ at his house soon... I need a Palmdale Trip soon....

Mike

Back