New NSX owner and new to the fourm

2uq2hsg.jpg

i5ovt3.jpg

Nice car. Reminds me of mine when I bought mine about 4 months ago. Mine is a red 95 as well and was bone stock and mint. Only difference is different color interior. You will have fun playing with her :)

Check out the socal section here and also joing socal NSX facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/socalnsxowners/

See you around.

Congratulations on the car, enjoy it. Please don't fall into the trap that 99% of people fall into which is Modding the crap out of it, remember tasteful mods only!, no crazy stuff and you'll stay true to the spirit of Acura and you won't get laughed at by everyone.
PS very nice photography too.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the car, enjoy it. Please don't fall into the trap that 99% of people fall into which is Modding the crap out of it, remember tasteful mods only!, no crazy stuff and you'll stay true to the spirit of Acura and you won't get laughed at by everyone.

^^ lol at this joker ;)

Nice car. Reminds me of mine when I bought mine about 4 months ago. Mine is a red 95 as well and was bone stock and mint. Only difference is different color interior. You will have fun playing with her :)

Check out the socal section here and also joing socal NSX facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/socalnsxowners/

See you around.

yea i joined like a month ago. name is scott truong :smile:

HAHAH i'm only going to mod a little bit, not gonna go crazy hahahah. my friend took the picture hahaha

HAHAH i'm only going to mod a little bit, not gonna go crazy hahahah.

That's what we all say. Then $xx,xxx later..................... :wink:

BTW Was good meeting you today. Now you know what I mean about having a blast when we go to Chronic Tacos:biggrin:

That's what we all say. Then $xx,xxx later..................... :wink:

BTW Was good meeting you today. Now you know what I mean about having a blast when we go to Chronic Tacos:biggrin:

HAHA that's so true, I'm gonna take it slowly. Good meeting you too, you weren't kidding when you said it would be fun; need to do it again :smile:

Back