New Owner in San Diego...

Looks sweet!

Anyone has any information on this car right now? It is for sale again at a dealership. Any updates on the car is greatly appreciated.

Hi Steve,

I am still looking for mine and was curious as if anyone know anything about this car. Apparently owner sold it back to dealership?! dont know why. Which NSX did you get? I've been searching for "that" NSX over 1 year and a half now. I wanted something special...

If you guys need parts for you car, I can help you get them.

I get 20-25% off OEM Parts.

I'm located in San Diego also. You can pick them up fdirectly from me.

Reasons to buy from me:
- I can get most parts next day.
- Easier returns or warranty exchange. In the past, I have had problems returning parts to internet vendors before I got my local discount. They sent me the wrong parts and I had to ship them back before they sent me a replacement part. 2 weeks down time.
- No shipping or handling cost. Good for large items or small orders.
- Support local economy
- Help me keep my local discount. I have to buy at least $1000/mo to keep my discount.

I bought from a friend of mine here in San Diego. He got it from someone up north in the L.A. area. And as for VSY, thats a good thing to know! I'm looking for a black spare key blank...small order right? ;) Oh, and the OEM trunk struts too. If you get a good discount, I will buy from you.

Sure, I'll make an extra key for myself also. I'm going to need your address. :biggrin:

I don't think they are going to make me a key for your car. It's too suspicious and too much legal risk for them. It's a lot to risk for saving $2 bucks. LOL

The black NSX keys are very cheap. I think they are only $12-$15 and they cut it from your VIN number. It's not worth buying online and cutting at a locksmith.

Back