NEW OWNER!!! In Philly PA

I Finally bought the car of my dreams!!!

And I am speechless....

This car shall never be replaced.

I have never bought a car that I a so anxious to get in that I actually want to write the check all over again.. and again...and again... every... single...time i walk up to it.

this car will never be replaced... ever... forget "never say never" I said never.

The ride is uncomparable. And my test of it true appreciation showed up 6 days before my flight; I have have always wanted to replace my Estoril Blue BMW M3 that I had a couple years ago before any type of nsx experience. And what do yo know the rarest of all Estoril Blue with Modena Natural Interior shows up 20min away so I imediatly went to test drive it with cashiers check in hand. Georgeous car in mint condition absoluty perfect. The test drive unfortunatly was plain sports car:frown:. I had not hit me that once you have sat in a true Mid-Engine supercar. A sports car will lose its appeal forever.

And I can honestly say once you have driven an NSX the definition of Sports car is permanently biased. Numbers and comparisons no longer hold weight comparisons to other cars become pointless, BMWs, P-cars, Dodge, Vette, whatever. All pointless comparisons. The answer to all these comparisons is... It is not just performance numbers it is an entirely diffrent road feel and control of the numbers. You can NOT replace a MR car with a 1/sec faster 1/4 mile you can't replace a MR car with a price tag, and deffinatly not with a status symbol. an NSX is in whole diffrent class of cars and where other cars of its class are faster and 3 times the price and maintnace, in the pool of $150k+ cars... I can proudly comment I am proud of owning the slowest in my class at 13.2 1/4mi :biggrin: its god damm fast enough and people who dont think so probably have never driven a reliable, go kart handeling, 13sec car. probably because the only thing in out there to fill that catergory is the NSX.

It holds the road like nothing I have ever driven. It corrects itself.... overthrow it into corner just for giggles and it slips out the rear for just a sec before almost gripping itself back with almost no effort. it is truly amazing. the sceam of the exaust with no cats is music to my ears. I want to sleep in the damm thing and buy 10 more. Thats all I can say.

Im obsessed.:biggrin:

This is a great description. Reading it, you can pretty much imagine what Gordon Murray felt like the first time he sat in and drove what was probably the least expensive comparitor car in the F1 team's test pool. Gratz on the GPW, even years later!

this is a 9 year yinzer bump...

I love your nostalgia:wink:

Van-Halen-in-1978-on-roll-006.jpg

did you see juniors grades.......yeeeoowwwwweee

Everybody wang chung tonight. But we digress.

Last edited:
Back