NEW OWNER!!! In Philly PA

I Finally bought the car of my dreams!!!

And I am speechless....

This car shall never be replaced.

I have never bought a car that I a so anxious to get in that I actually want to write the check all over again.. and again...and again... every... single...time i walk up to it.

this car will never be replaced... ever... forget "never say never" I said never.

This thing is so damm fast with the 4.23 gears and E/H/I.

I have test driven about 6 NSX's and thank god this one is mine. Honestly I feel fortunate.

Flew down to Tampa FL and drove back. Dave who sold the car to me for some odd reason. I think he will soon become overwhelmed with sellers remorse and become a crazed stalker. He is a absolute prime example of a rare breed honest individuals. After he picked me up from the airport 45min from his home at 7pm on Friday, Our plans were to take a quick look and test drive that night than a more elaborate test drive saturday morning. First when the garge door opened my jaw dopped and next a permanent ear to ear grin that has not dissapeard 6 days later. I had nightmares about dave changing his mind overnight. Thats how much I wanted to drive home 1100 miles. And man 1100 miles of feeling like im playing a video game. between F1 sounding exhaust and ride position, the super comfortable Bride seats and the momo steering wheel. This was like 18 hours of Sony PS2 Grantourismo. Even got 3 harley bikers gawking and qustiong about it with tons of compliments in Georgia that was never expected especially from Harley biker guys. Not to mention the faces on little kids starring out back windows it is greatest feeling to see the huge smile on young kids 10-14yrs old, its amazing they go blank and just stare.... than they scream.... Grantourismo!!wile pointing franatically!!!.... Its great!!! Theres nothing like making little kids smile its beautiful.

The ride is uncomparable. And my test of it true appreciation showed up 6 days before my flight; I have have always wanted to replace my Estoril Blue BMW M3 that I had a couple years ago before any type of nsx experience. And what do yo know the rarest of all Estoril Blue with Modena Natural Interior shows up 20min away so I imediatly went to test drive it with cashiers check in hand. Georgeous car in mint condition absoluty perfect. The test drive unfortunatly was plain sports car:frown:. I had not hit me that once you have sat in a true Mid-Engine supercar. A sports car will lose its appeal forever.

And I can honestly say once you have driven an NSX the definition of Sports car is permanently biased. Numbers and comparisons no longer hold weight comparisons to other cars become pointless, BMWs, P-cars, Dodge, Vette, whatever. All pointless comparisons. The answer to all these comparisons is... It is not just performance numbers it is an entirely diffrent road feel and control of the numbers. You can NOT replace a MR car with a 1/sec faster 1/4 mile you can't replace a MR car with a price tag, and deffinatly not with a status symbol. an NSX is in whole diffrent class of cars and where other cars of its class are faster and 3 times the price and maintnace, in the pool of $150k+ cars... I can proudly comment I am proud of owning the slowest in my class at 13.2 1/4mi :biggrin: its god damm fast enough and people who dont think so probably have never driven a reliable, go kart handeling, 13sec car. probably because the only thing in out there to fill that catergory is the NSX.

It holds the road like nothing I have ever driven. It corrects itself.... overthrow it into corner just for giggles and it slips out the rear for just a sec before almost gripping itself back with almost no effort. it is truly amazing. the sceam of the exaust with no cats is music to my ears. I want to sleep in the damm thing and buy 10 more. Thats all I can say.

Im obsessed.:biggrin:

Attachments

• nsx my.jpg
    nsx my.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 893
Congratulations- you have bought a pristine, and immaculately kept NSX! I saw your car when Dave entered it at HIN in Houston last year, it is amazing.

Enjoy it!

Philip

Finaly Patricio, huh? I agree with everything you said. The car is awesome.

How about some more pics? I like those seats!

Man, you bought Dave's car! I wanted to buy that car! I've met Dave in person and he is a great guy. I remember cruising with him one night in Houston and everyone was staring at his car. It made my NSX feel like a Civic cause no one noticed my car behind his. Haa :mad: :biggrin:

Welcome aboard! You've got one of the nicest white NSX'es I've seen now.

Regards,
- Z

You bought one of my favorite cars on Prime. Everyone here knows the effort that Dave made to get his car the way he wanted it, and he succeeded.

Congrats and start making plans for NSXPO 2007 in Ohio.

-Cheers

Patricio said:
I Finally bought the car of my dreams!!!

And I am speechless....

This car shall never be replaced.

attachment.php

Im obsessed.:biggrin:

Congrats!!!
that car looks sweet!!! :biggrin:

Congrats on a beautifull machine. I know what you felt when the PO raises the garage door, when mine did it I knew that was my car. I then drove 2200 mies back home.

nice car dude:biggrin:
we need more gpw here in the ne.
come north for a cruise.

fahgetabout espirit for a while:rolleyes:

Congrat's to you and welcome to the cult of ownership.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!....enjoy her!

Awesome ride, congrats on getting a real head turner! Just curious, how do the Bride seats compare to OEM seats on the long journey?

congrats!! i've seen it for sale a while back..

it's nice that you picked it up and i know it'll be babied..

Welcome!

Glad you found what you were looking for. Nice looking car for sure.

Nice we need more NSX's in the northeast, especially Type R clones! By the way, I too had a 98 M3 estoril blue with the modena interior. At first I wanted black interior but the modena blew me away. It was parked on the showroom and I loved it! I heard less than 100 copies in the US:wink: Look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you all for all the great feedback and comments!!:smile:

I Havent had time to take any pictures of my own. I'm having trouble staying out of the damm thing!:biggrin: :biggrin:

Honestly before I saw it in person I planned on painting the hood and roof white and also replacing the bride seats....
...I am still having trouble forgiving myself for such horrible thoughts:biggrin:

The Bride seats are seriously the most comfortable racing seats I have ever sat in. They are very very tight you have to be thin just to fit in them. They are supposed to conform to a certain extent, which they have opened up an inch or 2 so far but the interior console really doesent let it open any more I'd say they are about 2 inches tighter than the normanl seats. They actuallly are deeper than the normal ones by 1-2 inches and the bolsters are about 6 inches high which allows no room whatsoever for love handels (I think I may need to keep up with Gym membershp from now on:wink: ). I dont have back problems but usually on long trips in normal cars do expeirience normal back tension, but in the Brides no back discomfort whatsoever they really are designed very well. I think the stock seats are already extremley well designed and dont deserve replacment but the bride seats do add some additional road feel, support, and over all race experience. my 16 hour drive involved no back dicomfort at all, which was very impressive.

I really would like to meet up with all you guys in the tristate area.
PM me contact info!

PS Local Acura dealership wont service my car they say they cant get it on the lift!! Any sugestions!

I talk to dave amost every day. I just cant stop thanking him for doing such a great job on this car.

Attachments

• seats.jpg
    seats.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 228
Very beautiful! Congratulations and don't feel weird if you sleep with your car, half the people here have done it. It's just love:tongue:

Hi there,

Congrats on the purchase! Im in Center City as well, surprised I haven't seen you yet. I have spotted a couple other x's driving around in the past few weeks, maybe we could get everyone together for a drive!

regards,

Matt

mmerical said:
Hi there,

Congrats on the purchase! Im in Center City as well, surprised I haven't seen you yet. I have spotted a couple other x's driving around in the past few weeks, maybe we could get everyone together for a drive!

regards,

Matt

Deffinatly!!
nice drive up to new hope for a photo shoot we can post here for prime?

Back