New owner here!

_MG_0417s.jpg

nsxlight.jpg

nsxtilt.jpg

nsxpeople.jpg

Koua

NsXMas said:
Very nice Koua. Congrats!!!

I see that you moved to Fresno. Are you hmong by chance?

I moved away from Fresno early this year. I too bought my NSX a few weeks ago. A red one with some very sweet mods.

These are great pix, what kind of digital camera do you use?

Enjoy, and stay safe in all the fog!

Yes, I'm Hmong, I guess the name gave it away. I've alway live in Fresno all my life I just moved away for college and came back. You have a very sweet looking nsx also. I remember seeing that nsx for sale here on nsxprime awhile back. The pictures are taken from a good friend of mine I have no idea what camara he was using. All I know is that it's a very expensive camara, and he does photo magic for a living. BTW, are you hmong? Thanks for the compliment!

Koua

kouasupra said:
Yes, I'm Hmong, I guess the name gave it away. I've alway live in Fresno all my life I just moved away for college and came back. You have a very sweet looking nsx also. I remember seeing that nsx for sale here on nsxprime awhile back. The pictures are taken from a good friend of mine I have no idea what camara he was using. All I know is that it's a very expensive camara, and he does photo magic for a living. BTW, are you hmong? Thanks for the compliment!

Koua
Wow, your friend knows what he's doing, very professional looking photos.

No, I'm not Hmong. I had friends who were Hmong in Fresno. I used to go to the Hmong New Year a few years back, but have not had the chance to go recently. I enjoy the food and all the goodies for sale there though. Hope to go again soon.

What's the mileage on your NSX? It looks virtually new with the painted top.

Back