New owner here!

Welcome! Details about your new car, please. :biggrin:

Congrats!! Looks like a very nice, clean, NSX. That is one heck of a Christmas present!! :)

Meeyatch1 said:
Congrats!! Looks like a very nice, clean, NSX. That is one heck of a Christmas present!! :)

"Yes", so far up to date it's the best and most expensive gift that I bought for myself for christmas..LOL.The previous owner took good care of the car, and I have to said that for a 14 year old car still still runs like brand new.

Koua

Modernceo said:
Congratulations !
Im sure your thrilled to own your new Nsx ! I sure was when I bought mine nearly 6 weeks ago, and still am !

Today is the 3rd day since I have it and I still can't get over it. Even though the car is spotless I find myself cleaning the heck out of her everytime I take her out for a drive. The car is truely "amazing".

Koua

spartan2-3 said:
Welcome and congrats on the car. I see you purchased Eric's (Tobal) car :cool: . Are you local here in SF? I have seen your car and I agree, "Eric did take good care of that car".

Congrats and hope to see you around :smile:

Yeah, this is Erics' former car. I used to live in the bay area (fremont), but I have move back to Fresno. My first impression on the car was "wow" how did the owner manage to keep this car super clean after 14 years. The exterior would be a 9 out of 10 and that engine would be a 9.5 out 10. I love every second of this car. It's amazing all the attention I get when I'm driving around with it.

Koua

The current mods are already on this car:

K&N drop in filter
DC sports exhaust
Wings West kit

My future plan on adding more modify stuff is as follow:

Dali Racing street/track sway bars
H&R lower spring
Stacy polish cluster rings
Comptech header
Dali modified ECU
Iforged Flux 17/18

Koua

Congrats on your purchase!I hope you will enjoy the car and this site as much as I do!It's a great family to belong too.

Stacy

P.S. The Instrument Cluster rings will be there soon.

stacy'snsx said:
Congrats on your purchase!I hope you will enjoy the car and this site as much as I do!It's a great family to belong too.

Stacy

P.S. The Instrument Cluster rings will be there soon.

Thanks you Stacy! To everyone else welcoming me, Thanks!

Koua

Welcome Koua to the board. This board has been giving me more and more knowledge everyday. Another thing...why not change Supra in your name to NSX? :smile:

Jin1976 said:
Welcome Koua to the board. This board has been giving me more and more knowledge everyday. Another thing...why not change Supra in your name to NSX? :smile:

Thank you jin1976, I have to agree on you with the board having so much knowledge and experience on this kind of car. I too was learning alot of things about my car before I decide to buy one and register on this forum. The name kouasupra has been with me for so long as I can remember, I use it for everything. Since I have a short memory for things it's so much easiler for me to remember this screen name..LOL.

koua

What does "LOL" stand for?

Congrats to your new car. I am also a recent owner. One question, what does "LOL" stand for? I have read it often and still haven't figured it out yet.

kouasupra said:
"Yes", so far up to date it's the best and most expensive gift that I bought for myself for christmas..LOL.The previous owner took good care of the car, and I have to said that for a 14 year old car still still runs like brand new.

Koua

finally picked one up eh??!?!......good shieettt!! :biggrin:

kouasupra said:
Yeah, I finally got one Dennis. It's really nice, and I love it alot.

Koua

yeap, same here....but, the parts for the car is a killer($$$).... :biggrin: ....but, well worth it when everyone stares at your car.... :smile:

Congrats!

Wow, today it actually stop raining the and sun came up. So I decide to take her out for a spin with the new lower springs and dali sway bar. OMG! The sway bar were amazing, not to mention it feels so much more better having it lower also. On top of all that people were just staring at the car, I even got a comment from a fine ass chick in a z28. She said "hey nice ferrari". I had the biggest smile on my face. My self-esteem just when up from 80% to 110% in that car. MY GOD, I love this car!

Koua

Back