New owner here! How many Midnight Pearl owners? pics please?

I took off the ginormous chrome wheels and have these now. I like them, a little more subtle. The eye is drawn back to the car, not the chrome. :D:biggrin:

nsxme.jpg

Sorry Alabama!! The car does not look as nice as before! I would quickly put them back on because it complimented her!!!
"The shoes does make the dress!", " GUCCI vs payless " lol
ps.-Food for taught!!!

winery nsxday noplate.jpg

WE have 2 Midnight Pearls in Australia, this is mine, with chrome wheels

Some from Japan

[/ATTACH]

DSC04179.jpg

There was about 5 in this lot!

DSC04191.jpg

Sorry Alabama!! The car does not look as nice as before! I would quickly put them back on because it complimented her!!!
"The shoes does make the dress!", " GUCCI vs payless " lol
ps.-Food for taught!!!

thank you for your opinion...i did like the wheels but they rubbed so badly, they were damaging the car...they had to go sadly. The former owner was more caught up with having big, pretty, expensive wheels and didn't take in to consideration what they were doing to the car...:confused:

thank you for the kind words to those of you that did like them better....i appreciate it! :wink: Now on to the NSX-R hood, spoiler, etc...:biggrin: my next project!

thank you for the kind words to those of you that did like them better....i appreciate it! :wink: Now on to the NSX-R hood, spoiler, etc...:biggrin: my next project!

Already got the mod bug...LoL :biggrin:

Back