New Owner Finally!!!!!!!

Denver, Colorado; Los Angeles, CA & Bangkok Thaila
At last we have fullfilled our dreams of finally owning our dream cars. My brother and I have managed to put our funds together to get both the Type R and the NSX. Bought the NSX from Chat another NSX prime member here.

If anyone is in the SOCAL area and like Thai food, please come visit me, Ton, and my brother, Hutch at:

28051 GREENFIELD DR # J
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677 - 1495
(949) 643-5521

We are both hardcore car enthusiasts and I have a dealer's license which I buy and sell cars on the side. I deal mostly with modified mint vehicles and light damage vehicles that I fix up then resell.

Good Food, Good Car Chit Chats, Priceless...............

We got super deals on both of these cars too, hehe.

URL=http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9/pton777/NSX%20NA1/47fb.jpg]
th_47fb.jpg
[/URL]

Ton & Hutch

congrats!!! welcome to the club.

check out the southwest forum...

dainese51 said:
I wouldnt post my address on a public forum. Just a word of advice. nice cars!!!

Its alright cars are always parked in front of the restaurant so they don't leave our sight!!

Bring the car down tomorrow and meet up with us at Crystal Cove. Saturday morning @ 7:30 am. There will be about 20 NSXs there.

Congrat!!!

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

As of now Hutch will probably be driving it more. I have to go back to Thailand and become a monk for a month before I return to the United States. It is a cultural thing that you do that is believe to bring a lot of good karma for your parents.

While I'm back, I will be looking for parts for the car, hehe. We get so much JDM stuff from Japan and a good friend of mine owns Oak Club racing back home, so he has the connections to get stuff from Japan at a very good price. I'm in quest to pick up the discontinued Racing Sparco NS II Classic Mesh in Black with a red anodized lip!!

Sorry I can't be at the meat as I am still in Denver wrapping a few things up here for the holidays and the car is being tranported to CA in a week or so.

Happy holidays to everyone.

Stick-e-rice said:
If anyone is in the SOCAL area and like Thai food, please come visit me, Ton, and my brother, Hutch at:

28051 GREENFIELD DR # J
LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92677 - 1495
(949) 643-5521
Congratulations!! beautiful nsx.

Most of us love Thai food:smile:, don't be surprised seeing a bunch of nsxes showing up after a meet for group lunch in the near future.

congrats I will try to drop by one day since i am in 310 area.....:smile:

Back