• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New owner checking in! So Cal!

Guys,
After lurking these forums for years. I finally picked up my 93 NA1 5sp last night.
I only have the one pic I snapped before I went to bed. I've owned TT Supras, Rx7s, Turbo S2k, mr2, S14, s13, Integra, civic, AE86s, GC8 w/ WRX swap, and a few more. But nothing compares to the NSX. I can't believe it took me as long as it did and as many cars to finally own my dream car.
Hope to see you guys around So. Cal.
~BJ

Attachments

• DSC04092.jpg
    DSC04092.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 194
Now you're going need to move since they're going to outlaw black cars in Cali! :biggrin: Welcome... :cool:

An official welcome to the league of extraordinary sports cars. Be sure to check out the SoCal local folder for activities and events. I plan on organizing a local road trip soon.

acura-nsx.jpg

acura-nsx-custom.jpg

custom-silver-nsx_lead.jpg

Last edited:
thanks guys.
Yes we are the same Panda Garage on Ebay.
Our shop is located in El Cajon, CA. We mainly specialize in AE86s and Silvias. As the drift scene is still very big with our customers. However we are Japanese Parts Imports. So we pretty much bring over anything.
I can't wait for the cruise.

+1 on Welcome aboard. This is just the first step of a long trip. I am a fellow SoCal who picked up his NSX just last September. However, just in the last 6 months, I have been in constant search of getting my NSX better. New rims, tires, interrior accessories, lighting, and etc. You name it, I have either done it or thinking about doing it. I guess once you have the NSX, you will be constantly driving to perfect this already fantastic machine.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: If only money is not an issue....:redface: Anyway, enjoy your new toy and hope to meet you sometimes..

Welcome! :smile: Enjoy the new ride!

Welcome and congratulations!

Back