New Owner Bethesda MD

hello everyone, new owner here. Picked up GOTTSPEED's car last Thursday. I've been searching for a very long time for the right NSX. Seems every one I looked at, and test drove were beat to crap, had underlying issues, or were just not cared for. I have to give credit to the previous owner, the car has been well maintained and is in pristine condition. Hope to meet some of you folks in the future.

'92 NSX

photo7-1.jpg

welcome and well bought! Think long and hard about joining your fellow enthusiasts at nsxpo in the Philly/NJ area in Sept.

Oh wow, I didn't know he was selling it. Glad to know it's in another enthusiasts hands. I live right off Rockville Pike off of Randolph Rd.

Welcome to the NSX Ownership Group. Let me know if you're ever in Northern VA.

Welcome to the NSX community!! Lets organize a local DMV NSX meet!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I would be down for a local NSX meet if there ever is one. I've been out of the Honda scene for a while, and miss the community that you seem to only find among Honda owners and the various Honda/Acura forums- (Honda-tech, S2ki etc).

Welcome to NSX ownership! There are a lot of great owners in the are. I'm glad the car is still local.

All the best!

Nate in DC

I'm also a new owner in the area...just two weeks ago...after waiting 20 years...and am loving my 97 NSX-T. The wait was well worth it...finally! I'm looking forward to meeting other owners here in the DMV.

Back