• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner- 1997 Spa Yellow NSX-T

Good evening everyone! I'm excited to have finally found the NSX I've always dreamed of owning- a Spa Yellow 97 NSX-T! When I was graduating from college in 1997 my Saab 900 puked up its transmission on my way home for Christmas and my dad surprised me with a new Integra LS. I loved that car and it was the first car I ever modified, but it wasn't VTEC which was probably my biggest life problem back then. There was a yellow NSX on the floor of the showroom that day and I said to myself that I would love to have one someday! My brother bought a 92 last year and after a few drives I knew it was time to add one to the garage.

If the car looks familiar it's because it previously belonged to Joe (scrapdog2grand) and was sold here back in 2016. I was super set on yellow so I posted a WTB ad a few weeks ago and Joe offered up the perfect car. Since Joe is a fairly active member of the NSX community you won't be surprised to hear that the car is near perfect and far exceeded my expectations. I have some other fun cars, but I have a feeling that I'll be driving the NSX more than them for a long time!

Brendan

IMG_6982.jpeg

IMG_6965.jpeg

Last edited:
M3? WHAT M3!?!

1997 Spa Yellow NSX-T
2007 Porsche GT3RS
1995 Porsche 993
2006 Mercedes E55 AMG Wagon
1978 Pontiac Trans Am
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser

Nice stable. Esp like the color of that GT3RS 🍭

Good evening everyone! I'm excited to have finally found the NSX I've always dreamed of owning- a Spa Yellow 97 NSX-T! When I was graduating from college in 1997 my Saab 900 puked up its transmission on my way home for Christmas and my dad surprised me with a new Integra LS. I loved that car and it was the first car I ever modified, but it wasn't VTEC which was probably my biggest life problem back then. There was a yellow NSX on the floor of the showroom that day and I said to myself that I would love to have one someday! My brother bought a 92 last year and after a few drives I knew it was time to add one to the garage.

If the car looks familiar it's because it previously belonged to Joe (scrapdog2grand) and was sold here back in 2016. I was super set on yellow so I posted a WTB ad a few weeks ago and Joe offered up the perfect car. Since Joe is a fairly active member of the NSX community you won't be surprised to hear that the car is near perfect and far exceeded my expectations. I have some other fun cars, but I have a feeling that I'll be driving the NSX more than them for a long time!

Brendan

View attachment 191762

View attachment 191763
Congrat on another fun car. :cool:

M3? WHAT M3!?!

1997 Spa Yellow NSX-T
2007 Porsche GT3RS
1995 Porsche 993
1978 Pontiac Trans Am
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser

At one point 15 years ago I had four silver cars. I bought a diarrhea colored E46 M3 and it changed everything. Only wanted the brightest colors!

Spa Yellow Pearl, is the fastest, and best color!!! Congrats and enjoy!!!

M3? WHAT M3!?!

1997 Spa Yellow NSX-T
2007 Porsche GT3RS
1995 Porsche 993
1978 Pontiac Trans Am
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser

Hi alum04org, can you PM me when you have a moment? I have a quick question for you. Thanks in advance.

M3? WHAT M3!?!

1997 Spa Yellow NSX-T
2007 Porsche GT3RS
1995 Porsche 993
1978 Pontiac Trans Am
2006 Toyota Land Cruiser

Hi alum04org. I sent you a PM back...not sure if went through though.

Back