• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Owner, 1993 Red/Black (DFW)

Really? Carl the Acura NSX tech passed away?

Indeed he did. I was not able to attend the funeral, but I'm told that there was a good showing of love from the community.

Last edited:
Wow. May God be with his family.

I've posted this before...here is a pic of my son and I with him. He was the only mechanic that touched my NSX for the first 19 years of its life. He showed me every detail of everything he had done with the car when I purchased it last year.

Carl the NSX Tech.jpg

I think you're thinking of Curtis @ Goodson Acura Dallas?

Yes, unfortunately, that is the case. That bastard cancer took him about a month ago. Several of our local group (DFW) attended his ceremony, in respect for him and the care he took with our prized cars. He is already missed :frown:

clean_green,

I think you're thinking of Curtis that passed away
last month from Goodson Acura... not Carl.

clean_green,

I think you're thinking of Curtis that passed away
last month from Goodson Acura... not Carl.

Oh shit! Yes, I had a brain fart on that one - Carl is very much alive (going to see him tomorrow as a matter of fact). Curtis, sadly, is the one that has left us. I'm sorry for the disinformation :frown:

Wow. That was a bit of an emotional roller coaster. When you seem, please let him know how much I appreciated his help in making me comfortable with my purchase.

Back