New Officer elected to NSXCA Bay Area Chapter

OOOhhhh... I got Jimmy in a GS uniform, dancing the Patron burned into my brain! :eek:

Just kidding jimbonutz!

Soooo, who's the "Events Coordinator" for the Sacramento Chapter? Is this you? I have some ideas and would like to "coordinate" with someone up there... I understand that this is probably THE most important position held within this community so I would kindly appreciate if the Northern, Northern California Chapter Coordinator would step up! :biggrin: I'm just kidding! I really do have questions about potential destinations though.

Lynn

Hey Jack!
I don't think I'm stuck with this lifetime thing, I don't remember an OATH! :rolleyes:

I would like to report this person to NSXPrime as a post wh0r3. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Your post count is getting quite high and I think you probably exceeded your daily average. In fact I would venture to guess that you submitted more posts today than you did in 2008.
wow.gif

Mike

I would like to report this person to NSXPrime as a post wh0r3. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Your post count is getting quite high and I think you probably exceeded your daily average. In fact I would venture to guess that you submitted more posts today than you did in 2008.
wow.gif

Mike

:eek:
No, just wanted to have the last word like a good female should and to make this post full of yellow NSXs!

http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/smiley-says/wow.gif[/IMG]
wow.gif
wow.gif

Yes, Lynn our little ray of
sun.gif
that what she tells us :biggrin: has graciously accepted the position to be effective immediately.

Preparing to accept the Events Coordinator aka Queen of all that I Survey title
lynn4.jpg

Mike

Female memory being what it is:wink: here you are with a raised right hand being sworn in. SEEEEEE

Like Obama, we can have a swearing-in do-over at the next meeting just to make sure.

Isn't this FUN!

Looking forward to a great year!:smile:

:eek:
No, just wanted to have the last word like a good female should and to make this post full of yellow NSXs!

It looks like Jack got the last word :eek::biggrin:

Lynn

Congrats! Yet to meet you, but from what I hear from Jimbo, James, and Cruz, I am a bit scared. =) kidding, well I think. Okay, sure I am. eh hehe Well, they also say I don't exist and that I must be a figment of their imagination, so who to believe. :tongue:

Look forward to those events!

BTW, did you inform Jimbo of this: "worst places we will ever go, sometimes with no restrooms available,"

2 words. "uh-oh"

Edub
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Lynn

Congrats! Yet to meet you, but from what I hear from Jimbo, James, and Cruz, I am a bit scared. =) kidding, well I think. Okay, sure I am. eh hehe Well, they also say I don't exist and that I must be a figment of their imagination, so who to believe. :tongue:

BTW, did you inform Jimbo of this: "worst places we will ever go, sometimes with no restrooms available,"

2 words. "uh-oh"

Edub

Hey now, luckily I'm a guy I can pee and water a tree at the same time! or perhaps wash your rim? lol

Lynn

2 words. "uh-oh"

Edub

Lynn and Jimmy both know how to take care of that problem. But Jimmy picks places where there aren't any Llamas.:eek:

Hopefully we can get everyone interested in SOME type of gathering. I have not met a lot of you and my belief is that it's always better with lots of people!!!! :rolleyes:

There's an inappropriate comment in there somewhere but I'll just keep quiet...:wink:

J

Lynn and Jimmy both know how to take care of that problem. But Jimmy picks places where there aren't any Llamas.:eek:

J

Wow J, thought everyone forgot about that drive! :eek:
Good one! :biggrin:

Maybe the EC can schedule another Napa Drive (we will need Steve aka juejaimon to lead the way) and do a drive by where the Llamas were as I'm sure it's a perfect photo opportunity. :biggrin:

There's an inappropriate comment in there somewhere but I'll just keep quiet...:wink:

J

There is... I'll keep quiet as well :rolleyes:

Mike

Last edited:
Congrats Lynn. Sorry I missed meeting you at the last meeting. Although I may be banned from any future meetings since I may be without an NSX soon and not get a chance to meet you in person. :tongue:

As long as we all get urinary catheters like Jimbo (mr. pitstop) has, we won't have to worry about places with no restrooms on long drives. hehe j/k...

BTW Lynn, Edub use to be our 'UNOFFICIAL' events coordinator, but he rarely showed up for any events. haha :biggrin:

Last edited:
Congrats Lynn. Sorry I missed meeting you at the last meeting. Although I may be banned from any future meetings since I may be without an NSX soon and not get a chance to meet you in person. :tongue:

As long as we all get urinary catheters like Jimbo (mr. pitstop) has, we won't have to worry about places with no restrooms on long drives. hehe j/k...

BTW Lynn, Edub use to be our 'UNOFFICIAL' events coordinator, but he rarely showed up for any events. haha :biggrin:

I say we ban em, anyone with me!:mad:

DAM, YOU KNOW I WAS JOKING!:wink:

We expect to see you at all the meetings and events with or without an NSX, and thats final!:smile:

OMG :eek::eek:-- god help us :biggrin:

j/k Lynn- congrats, Im confident you'll take this chapter to an exciting new level :cool:

Hey R...
Nice to have you join us once in a while! You did tell me that you used to organize the drives-that's why I signed up for this position! Thought you are going to help me/us with the planning; you know last minute calling, emailing, posting, etc, etc... Hope Leo likes his dad up late on weeknights!!! (Don't worry I will provide the occasional dump truck)!

Good to see that you are interested!!!:biggrin: Yea!!!

Hey R...
Nice to have you join us once in a while! You did tell me that you used to organize the drives-that's why I signed up for this position! Thought you are going to help me/us with the planning; you know last minute calling, emailing, posting, etc, etc... Hope Leo likes his dad up late on weeknights!!! (Don't worry I will provide the occasional dump truck)!

Good to see that you are interested!!!:biggrin: Yea!!!

Hey lynn- sure would love to join you guys/gals on a drive/ meet. (If I can take time off from my hectic schedule). :biggrin:

Yuppp, I unofficially hosted meets and drives back then, try and find Pat Martinez (NSXtogo) :confused:, he knew all the fun backroads in the Bayarea.

Im having Morgan replace all my hoses, gaskets etc..so my car will not be ready anytime soon.

enjoy and be safe :cool:

PS- Leo still plays with his truck :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back