New Officer elected to NSXCA Bay Area Chapter

In yesterday's Chapter meeting we added a new Officer to take the lead of coordinating our events for the Bay Area Chapter. With out further ado, It is with great honor to announce that the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter has added a new officer "Events Coordinator" Lynn Hayakawa
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

Yes, Lynn our little ray of
sun.gif
that what she tells us :biggrin: has graciously accepted the position to be effective immediately.

Lastly, I would like to share a few things about Lynn.

1) Screen Name on NSXPrime is nsxtaxi.
2) Lynn drives an 01 Spa Yellow NSX
3) Current mods are:
a) HID's
b) Clear Bra
c) Custom Made One Off's Yellow Valve stem caps (Horsepower claim 1 hp)
4) Likes to take walks on the beach at sunset
5) Currently reading "Horsepower HandBook - Big Block Chevy
0bb3_1.JPG

6) Favorite Movie - The Last Don II and Land Before Time
511lNE5qoqL._SS500_.jpg

51P37S1KWJL._SS500_.jpg

7) Favorite Ice Cream - Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia
8) Favorite Hobby - Washing James and Mikes NSX :eek:
9)
10)

If anyone would like to add to the list above so we can all get to know Lynn just a little more, please do so.

Oh... I almost forgot to include the following pics of Lynn's reaction when she was elected.

Preparing to accept the Events Coordinator aka Queen of all that I Survey title
lynn4.jpg

Total Disbelief
lynn2.jpg

The reality sets in!!!
lynn1.jpg

Please join me in Welcoming Lynn as the new Events Coordinator aka Queen of all that I Survey. :wink:

Mike

Last edited:
Welcome lynn.............so when's the next meet?

PS: Who brought the white car with the Supra wing on the back??.........lol

Last edited:
Finally someone that might be able to rein in the partying wild Bay boys LOL! Congrats Lynn, and we hope to join the Bay Chapter with more NorCal events in the coming years.

Mike, did you mention that , that particular position is a lifetime appointment like those Supreme Court Judges?:wink:
It's also mandatory that she continues to supply gum at all meetings.:smile:

She made Yolanda's day!

Jack

Last edited:
Finally someone that might be able to rein in the partying wild Bay boys LOL! Congrats Lynn, and we hope to join the Bay Chapter with more NorCal events in the coming years.

Maybe, but she's got her hands full!

J

Welcome and congrats Lynn!

Last edited:
Just let us know why you accepted the position:confused::eek:

Congratulations.:biggrin:

Congrats Lynn. You just creamed your competitors in this election. Must be the little ray of sunshine T-shirt.:biggrin:

Just let us know why you accepted the position:confused::eek:

Congratulations.:biggrin:

Lets put this way, Lynn was chomping at the bit for this opportunity to work with the NSXCA Northwest Region Representative and the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter VP. Nothing but fun times here :cool:

Don't you think that's compelling reason enough :wink::rolleyes::biggrin:

The truth of the matter Lynn went un-contested and we accepted immediately when she tossed her name into the hat. Besides with her resume (see post #1, specifically items 1 through 8) we knew she is the perfect candidate for the job. And have the "ahem" "cough" "cough" marbles to put up with the NSXCA Northwest Region Representative and the NSXCA Bay Area Chapter VP.

Mike

... I like my first reply bettter :biggrin:

Unknown and unseen yet very powerful forces came to bear...:biggrin:

J

Do these forces mean anything to you?

trickery
bamboozle
witch craft
strong arm
con job
shenanigan
persuade
pushy
blackmale
pointed weapon
lies
bribes (keys to the 05 NSX)
and personal threats with possible bodily harm.:eek:

Other than that it was actually quite easy!

Congrat Lynn. The Sacramento Chapter is looking forward to coordinating meets with you. Oh, and Mike and James aren't that bad to work with...not that good, but not that bad. :biggrin::tongue::tongue:

Congrat Lynn. The Sacramento Chapter is looking forward to coordinating meets with you. Oh, and Mike and James aren't that bad to work with...not that good, but not that bad. :biggrin::tongue::tongue:

Hey! See if I ever drive to another Sac meeting! :cool::tongue:

Congrats on your chapter's new appointments also!:biggrin:

J

mmmm can i vito her from being the events coordinator? i don't feel like planting flowers or selling girl scout cookies anytime soon...

lol jk congrats and thanks for helping us out!

OK everyone, this quote has been long overdue. Sorry, I'll make it up to you by providing gum and the like...

As the (official?) "Event Coordinator" I am grateful to sit in front of this computer before you and promise you the best time you will have on our journey to the best and worst places we will ever go, sometimes with no restrooms available, with no water or gasoline stations available but with the most amazing views, and quality time with friends. I put my hand out to you as fellow NSX club members in joining me to make this year one of the best NSX Chapter Clubs in history!

Thank you all for making me a part of something special.

Lynn Hayakawa
nsxtaxi

P.S. If you think that I haven't provided the Chapter with the best of intentions, please feel free to call the number that has been working for many years: 1-800-eat-sh1t.

Oh yes, one more thing, we will be having our 1st Annual Girl Scout Cookie Sale and Adopt a Freeway Tree Planting Session sometime soon. I will need volunteer help-possibly Jimmy???? Are you back from Tahoe yet?

Oh yes, one more thing, we will be having our 1st Annual Girl Scout Cookie Sale and Adopt a Freeway Tree Planting Session sometime soon. I will need volunteer help-possibly Jimmy???? Are you back from Tahoe yet?

mmmm my mom said i can't go i have to finish my homework, and i refuse to do homework, you're on your own! lol jk

speaking of tahoe, this is me and some friends last sunday while you girls/guys were at the meet :biggrin:

My friend Sony is holding the camera and I'm the one in the greyish jacket with hydrapak on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP78hMGscTM

mmmm can i vito her from being the events coordinator? i don't feel like planting flowers or selling girl scout cookies anytime soon...

lol jk congrats and thanks for helping us out!

mmmm my mom said i can't go i have to finish my homework, and i refuse to do homework, you're on your own! lol jk

speaking of tahoe, this is me and some friends last sunday while you girls/guys were at the meet :biggrin:

My friend Sony is holding the camera and I'm the one in the greyish jacket with hydrapak on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP78hMGscTM

If you can convince Jimmy to wear a girl scout outfit, I will buy your complete inventory of GS cookies.

BTW, I would like to nominate Jimmy aka jimbonuttz aka The Dancing King as a permanent assistant to the Events Coordniator.

Mike

Soooo, who's the "Events Coordinator" for the Sacramento Chapter? Is this you? I have some ideas and would like to "coordinate" with someone up there... I understand that this is probably THE most important position held within this community so I would kindly appreciate if the Northern, Northern California Chapter Coordinator would step up! :biggrin: I'm just kidding! I really do have questions about potential destinations though.

Lynn

Back