NEW NSXer in South Florida!!

Hey Everyone,

I wish I had time to meet up with all you guys at the various events.
Life is just too busy. Just wanted to share my new found joy with everyone
2001 NSX-T Berlina Blk...........18/19 Iforged wheels coming.

Let get to gether this week if it works with you kids.

It is spring break you know!!!

Raj

Attachments

• DSC00268.JPG
    DSC00268.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 87
Malibu sea breeze, Dom P's, palm trees, cats lay low like Pablo...

Congratz on the new acquisition! Berlina black, fine selecion`... :biggrin: What iForged style are you going w/? Anyother plans for the NSX?

Stay active in other forums and you'll cross paths w/ many SoFl' NSX'ers, so to speak!

Enjoy... :cool:

Hey man,

Congrats on the Nsx, if this is the first sports car you have ever had, I dont know if you would ever want anything else :wink: :biggrin:

Oster

RajNSX said:
Hey Everyone,

I wish I had time to meet up with all you guys at the various events.
Life is just too busy. Just wanted to share my new found joy with everyone
2001 NSX-T Berlina Blk...........18/19 Iforged wheels coming.

Let get to gether this week if it works with you kids.

It is spring break you know!!!

Raj
I have 18,19 Iforge on my blk X YOUR gonna luv em

I am thinking between the Aero and the Sprint.

I may be coming down a size to 17/18...I don't want to give up too much ride quality.

Any input is appreciated!!!

RajNSX said:
I am thinking between the Aero and the Sprint.

I may be coming down a size to 17/18...I don't want to give up too much ride quality.

Any input is appreciated!!!
I am very pleased with the ride quality at 18,19 with pole position s03 tires BUT if I had to do it again I might opt for your choice out of convenience,shopping for tires is a bitch and the 19 rears wear pretty fast at least on my car. either way you will have killa rims and I am sure you will be very happy with em. if not pm me:biggrin: you've heard of trading places? we will start a new trend trading tires which sounds better then 'rims' someone help me out here with the name:confused:

RajNSX said:
see you all at NSXPO!!

looking forward to it:biggrin:

Hey Raj! I'm in Boca. I would definitely recommend the 17/18 combo. It will give you not only a better ride but better handling than 18/19 which only offers a better "bling" factor.

Hugh said:
Hey Raj! I'm in Boca. I would definitely recommend the 17/18 combo. It will give you not only a better ride but better handling than 18/19 which only offers a better "bling" factor.

I'm in Boca also and I also recommend 17/18.

nsxpo, Thats gona be fun.

Ill be in Boca in early May (3-7)...maybe a little meet might be in order:biggrin:

Back