NEW NSX Wide Body Kit

hmm.. can't make a final decision without seeing it completed but the lower front bumper openings look strange like they don't belong there to me..

I feel sorry for the poor detailer guy thats gonna have to wash the car.. look at the mountain or crap thats all over the car probably in all the nooks and crannies too.. :eek:

IMO, the side surfaces look too flat and don't mesh well with the rest of the car. Perhaps the look will be blended better before it's all said and done. I also wonder how much weight that's going to add to the car. I do give them props for coloring outside the lines.

not for me,

sorcery wide body is much better . . . .

What is the deal with the two little "wisps" near the inboard side of each brake duct on the front bumper?

Anyone know of a street NSX in Japan using a *real* JGTC widebody kit? They retire the designs every so often, I would think one or two would end up on a team manager's personal car or something. Or just make a couple copies from the same mold. Or would it just be so wide, you would need totally custom suspension arms?

Jeff

I like it, because it is different than all the others out there. But the next question is, what is the pricing going to be????

I Don't know about this one yet. The front facia is not to my liking as it seems to be borrowing heavily from Ferrari. It is for the '02 headlights, another problem plagueing wide body manufacturers these days considering most NSX's prone to modification will surely be earlier models. (NOTE: I strongly dislike the '02 headlights!) The front FF is blended well into the rocker panel which flows beautifully into the rear corner panels; however, this causes a huge dicrepency where the door meets the rear corner panel. The only fix I see for this is widening the door panel by raising its upper flair to eliminate the sudden elevation change the rear corner panel presents (similar to how Veilside handled this). This means a lot of custom molding and is not likely to happen with BRS.

Overall, if they drastically changed the front facia I would be more interested in what BRS is selling.

Just noticed that the kit will be 9 pieces. Any care to guess on the last 2 that are not shown in the pics? My guess (1) underbody diffuser (2)rediculous wing

Back