New NSX Specifications

At the epicenter of the Zombie Apocalypse
besides the physical dimensions and the basic engine configuration has anyone seen more comprehensive specs for this thing yet? Has the official dry and wet curb weights been made public yet? If you have seen them, please post a link. I'm not interested in speculation, I just want the facts please.

My NEW NSX is 2960 lbs without driver (but with garage opener, Sunpass, and spray bottle of invisible glass in front trunk)

Attachments

• NSX.jpg
    NSX.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 524
Sorry to disapoint you but no one outside of Honda knows these answers.
Honda during their world unveiling revealed everything but the facts.

stay tuned!!

ps. Correct me if I am wrong but I think in back in late 80's they did the same thing
showed the car but didn't release specs until later.
perhaps it's a market ploy or perhaps they wanna gauge the audience response
who knows maybe they have something up their sleeve

My NEW NSX is 2960 lbs without driver (but with garage opener, Sunpass, and spray bottle of invisible glass in front trunk)

looking forward to you review.....:eek:

attachment.php

You know it's a serious icon when you buy a 300K+ McLaren Supercar and call it an NSX haha.

NSX650.jpg
looking forward to you review.....:eek:

Well, I've had the chance to drive my 650S at four track events now and the license plate is very fitting. IMO the McLaren is more like my old NSX (which I still drive very often) than the new one will be.....which is to be expected. That's the reason why I purchased the 650. Weight is virtually identical, wheelbase close, and interestingly, almost the same distance from the driver to the windshield and the front axle. The cockpit is tight and forward visibility is excellent. But with 641hp and 500lb/ft of torque and a WARRANTY, there is no comparison, even to my turbo track prepped 500hp NSX.

I think NSX 2.0 will have to sing it's own song and carve out new territory because it bears little or no resemblance to the original 91 NSX. The ability to individually control power to each wheel should reap significant rewards in both fast and slow cornering. The instant torque of an electric motor can't be beat! It will be, and should be, a completely different car. As Ted Klaus has said, the key will be the engagement of the driver. If Honda can inject the old NSX DNA there, it will be a winner.

holy shmokes..you guys where at cota.....and I'm sucking hind tit in Pa....:frown:

holy shmokes..you guys where at cota.....and I'm sucking hind tit in Pa....:frown:

....going there again in 2 weeks Jan.31-Feb.1
Shipping out the 650, Cayman, and BRZ (and maybe black NSX)
Hit 170 going into turn 12!
Why don't you fly out and join us for a day or two?
Austin is a cool city!

But John, the hind tit is the biggest:biggrin:

yo Gary! you lurking son of a gun:biggrin: still running the "dog"?

- - - Updated - - -

....going there again in 2 weeks Jan.31-Feb.1
Shipping out the 650, Cayman, and BRZ (and maybe black NSX)
Hit 170 going into turn 12!
Why don't you fly out and join us for a day or two?
Austin is a cool city!

Thanks for the invite...If I could unbury myself from life I would do just that.:wink:

When it comes to tits, NO ONE on this forum has more experiences than Doc Yates. Doc John can only DREAM staring at the monitor.
Steve

haha very true...every bitch that Gary meets has 8.....:biggrin:.Hey Steve you interested in nsx 2.0?

But with 641hp and 500lb/ft of torque and a WARRANTY, there is no comparison.

Charlotte just hit the 324,000 mile mark this afternoon (59,000 miles now on the SoS motor). At the Shell station she was taking on some V-Power while I was catching up on Prime and wanted to know what a warranty is. It then dawned on me that the NSX was probably the only car ever offered for sale to the public that didn't need one. On the way home we sucked the engine out of an Aventador during a 70-110 roll-on. I really need a 6 speed tranny and a 3.75 R&P.

324097K.jpg

haha very true...every bitch that Gary meets has 8.....:biggrin:.Hey Steve you interested in nsx 2.0?
Yes, doc. After waiting for 2.0 for all these years, I was already planning on getting the R8 until the NSX 2.0 finally came. I gave it a big thumbs up and all of the sudden, there are no other cars that I like better. As a scavenger, perhaps in 5 years, I will get one when it works out all the kinks.
Steve

Back