New Nsx Owner!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST PICKED UP A 1995 NSX MIDNIGHT PEARL/TAN INTERIOR WITH 65K MILES!!! I FINALLY GOT MY DREAM CAR!!!!!!
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Nice:biggrin: & rare color, congrats

Congratulations, have a great time and hang out with a lot of other great NSX owners.......It is a great experience.......good luck.....Steve

Welcome! I'd like to see some pics too.

Wow a rare color and new addition to the northeast ...... dont be a stranger and I hope to meet you at one of our events soon. Dont forget to join the NSXCA ( Nsx CLub of America )

Post pics or we will have to jump you in :wink:

The car is a little dirty on the outside. As soon as I clean it when the weather gets warmer probably the next couple of days, I will post better pictures. Here is a sneak preview.

Attachments

• nsx_rear.JPG
    nsx_rear.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 180
  • nsx_side.JPG
    nsx_side.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 232
The car is a little dirty on the outside. As soon as I clean it when the weather gets warmer probably the next couple of days, I will post better pictures. Here is a sneak preview.

Welcome.

And yes, wash that baby and take some cool pics :cool:

Here are some cool pics after I cleaned my 1995 NSX-T MIDNIGHT PEARL/TAN

Congratulations...I just recently had the same :biggrin: feeling that you did when I purchased mine. So how does the ownership experience feel NOW after having the car for more than a week? Is it not what you expected, just as you expected, or better than you expected? (Truthfully). I can say that after driving the car for 1 week, it wasn't initially everything that I thought... but after driving it constantly for a few weeks, things changed. I fiend my car now and fight urges to drive for no reason. There have been several days when my wife asked, "Where are you going and when will you be back?" And I've replied, "Nowhere just up the street for a couple of minutes." And have returned home after 2-3 hours of just driving NOWHERE!!!

Congratulations! I almost bought a 95 Midnight Pearl/Tan w/ 38,000 miles. However, that car had a roll cage and it would cost too much money to have the cage removed and the damaged interior components replace. It definitely was a beautiful combination.

Have Fun!

Back