New NSX owner and new to the fourm

Hi everyone, my name is Scott Truong. I live in Huntington Beach CA; I'm 20 years old and I just bought my red 1995 NSX-T on 12/28/11. I'm still in the process of getting to know my car more. I hope you guys can help me in the future if I have any questions about my car. Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you guys.

Hi everyone, my name is Scott Truong. I live in Huntington Beach CA; I'm 20 years old and I just bought my red 1995 NSX-T on 12/28/11. I'm still in the process of getting to know my car more. I hope you guys can help me in the future if I have any questions about my car. Thanks a lot and I hope to hear from you guys.

Welcome to the club. There are lots of NSX guys in central OC. LMR and Yellowhaze just down the road in FV, and they do lots of great stuff with the entire southland.

Miner

Congrats and welcome to the SoCal group. We have lots of drives and meets so keep an eye on the SoCal section of the Southwest region for upcoming events. Some of us meet up at Chronic Tacos in HB on a semi regular basis. I'll let you know when we go again.

Last edited:
Welcome! Congrats on your purchase..now its time for an Ortega Hwy run! Just watch out for us bikers :smile:

Welcome & Congrats...now "pictures or it didn't happen". :D

In other words, show off your ride.

Enjoy!

some pictures of my car

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpg
    IMG_1665.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_1668.jpg
    IMG_1668.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1678.jpg
    IMG_1678.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_1676.jpg
    IMG_1676.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_1671.jpg
    IMG_1671.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1666.jpg
    IMG_1666.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 141
Nice looking and very clean:smile:

Congrats on getting a 1995 NSX at 20 years old !

Get yourself some STMPO bars and your Targa will feel like a coupe

ask LMR he knows what I mean :biggrin:

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

Welcome and congrats on your purchase! If you haven't already found it, make sure you check out the NSX Wiki (off the red action bar at the top of most pages) for lots of useful NSX-related information. It's a work in progress but lots of good stuff there for new owners.

oh, yea I looked into that already. They do have a lot of information, but it's confusing without having any pictures to guide you along the way hahahaha

Congrats and welcome to the SoCal group. We have lots of drives and meets so keep an eye on the SoCal section of the Southwest region for upcoming events. Some of us meet up at Chronic Tacos in HB on a semi regular basis. I'll let you know when we go again.

When i get my turbo put in haha. Or i can take mustang and park around corner. Welcome new guy. Mike lives in hb as well. When my nsx is up im there 2x a month. Pm me if you wana meet up with us soon.

Congratulations on getting your NSX and at such a young age! Hope you're not "garage queen-ing" it like the previous owner seems to have. You live in an area with some great fellow NSX owners so be sure to get out to some of the meets and drives with them.

Hope to meet you soon!

Congratulations on getting your NSX and at such a young age! Hope you're not "garage queen-ing" it like the previous owner seems to have. You live in an area with some great fellow NSX owners so be sure to get out to some of the meets and drives with them.

Hope to meet you soon!

Thanks! I was pretty excited when I got the car hahahah. I've heard that there are a lot of NSX owners in the SoCal, but I rarely see them driving around hahahahah. Nahh I'm not a garage queen, I drive my car everyday. The 2 previous owners RARELY drove the car; took it to meets and went home hahahah

Thanks! I was pretty excited when I got the car hahahah. I've heard that there are a lot of NSX owners in the SoCal, but I rarely see them driving around hahahahah. Nahh I'm not a garage queen, I drive my car everyday. The 2 previous owners RARELY drove the car; took it to meets and went home hahahah

I drive mine daily and live next door (next city over) to you so you should see mine at some point. But like I said in my first post we go to Chronic Tacos in HB so if you come you will see it then if not before.

Back