New NSX mule spotted!

Hard to see that morphing into anything NSX-like - as you say, it is based on an S2000.

UK plates on the car......do Honda actively develop cars in the UK - I didnt think so??????

Look at the "window reflection shot" though of the sloping roof line at the windshield and extension that was put on the rear of the roof. Hard to imagine a stretched S2000...

Yes, I do see what you mean, there is probably room for an engine behind the seats of that 'S2000'.

It also look to be riding more heavily at the back than the front, but that may be reading way too much into the pictures!:rolleyes:

Hard to see that morphing into anything NSX-like - as you say, it is based on an S2000.

UK plates on the car......do Honda actively develop cars in the UK - I didnt think so??????
Never mind the exterior,
That mule could well be a test platform for nextgen NSX technology.

That S2000 has been modified to typical proportions for a GT-type of car (wider, long bonnet and larger passenger compartment)- like a BMW M6 for example, and as far as we know, the NSX-successor is going to have a FR layout (Which sux btw) and aim for the GT class, right?

You can keep up to date about the next gen NSX in: Second Generation NSX / HSC Discussion - section of Prime. There's a few threads that have been started on this in there.. Cheers.

Back