New NSX Info

I say, it looks better now:biggrin:

In the last 2 years, I've seen so many ugly cars from today's designers... that even the ASSC is starting to look good :tongue:

Even Ferrari, just got a "Turkey Award" for their "newly designed" California (old design swiped from Massarati two years ago) ...at the LA show last week :cool:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=223443
Dan Neil (LA Times) gave it the number 1 turkey award at the LA Auto Show.
"You’ve got to hand it to Ferrari. When they shoot themselves in the foot they fire both barrels and then reload. This silly, swoopy red confection, with a face like Pokemon and a keister like Tom Arnold in a thong, is probably the single least desirable Ferrari ever made. I didn’t like this car when it was called the Maserati 4200 and I like it less now. They will sell thousands".

Last edited:
I say, it looks better now:biggrin:

In the last 2 years, I've seen so many ugly cars from today's designers... that even the ASSC is starting to look good :tongue:

Oh snap the world may be about to end:eek::eek::eek:

I don't know why you guys are all complaining.

The less it resembles our cars, the more our cars will be worth.

If they make it too cool and too cheap, our value drops too! :smile:

Honestly however, I think this car has potential. Think of it as a Honda 599, or a Honda Vantage/DBS.

I don't know why you guys are all complaining.

The less it resembles our cars, the more our cars will be worth.

If they make it too cool and too cheap, our value drops too! :smile:

Honestly however, I think this car has potential. Think of it as a Honda 599, or a Honda Vantage/DBS.

So would YOU buy it for $150k? And if not you, then anyone that you know?

I'm just not buying it... but I'd have to see it in person. It's certaintly not the new NSX b/c it's not mid-engine and I'm willing to bet 150K that we wont' see a mid engine car from Honda for at least.. 5 decades.

But, for those that are actually thinking about purchasing this, please give me first dibs on your go fast parts before you sell the real NSX. :)

Last edited:
Back