• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy New! NSX GT Throttle Body Cover (New Release) Pre Order

Reshaping it into a square is still plain looking...?
other ideas? Perhaps we will put this on hold for another day.

hmm, if you decide to put this on hold, I'll take the one pictured. Seriously. It's not perfect but I'll take it over the plain TB any day. Free free to PM me!

how much extra for cf option?

I never intended to make a carbon cover, plus, in order to even make 1 I would need to make a mold and there are additional costs involved and I would need a minimum number if sales to recoup the costs of making a cf version.

Red wrinkle powdercoat is already listed as one of the color options.

Red anodize is also possible.

The newer 97+ NSX comes from the factory with red valve covers, only the 91-96 have black valve covers.

Red wrinkle powdercoat to match the OEM valve covers for NA2. The NSX engine bay is clean and functional and by producing this piece in a simple 'box' style I think it cleans up the engine bay in a way that could have been a factory finish.

Will keep watching ...

Hi,

one major flaw with this is that the ground jumping point is completely covered in
case you need to use it.

Nuno

We never got this item off the ground due to lack of interest from the community. A majority of the products we offer are due to a call for action, not just of our own desires and this was one of them.

We could however, at any time, re-initiate this and pull forward with production...Unfortunately we were sidetracked with other important projects.

my 2 cents worth of suggestions...

shape looks fine, mimics the top cover plate, the angled dropped sides look good and stop it just being a box. what it does need though is the triangle corners on the air filter side filleting in.

basically just a triangle added to the drop sides and folded to give a close fit would be enough. this will stop it looking like a 'bent plate', and more of a complete 'cap' over the throttle body. and shouldn't make production any more complicated.

hth

(the ground jumping point can be pretty much any bolt on the engine/chassis),

THROTTLE BODY COVER.jpg

Last edited:
Back