• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Group Buy New! NSX GT Throttle Body Cover (New Release) Pre Order

New! NSX GT Throttle Body Cover (New Release) Pre Order
S2CarbonWorks Acura NSX GT Aluminum Throttle Body Cover

Official Group Buy ! Minimum is 15 pieces to start, no maximum. These will take 1-2 weeks to produce and ship. Closing date is Feb. 1, 2013.

The S2CarbonWorks 1991-2005 NSX GT Throttle Body Cover Plate is made from a high grade, light-weight aluminum sheet that has been laser cut & formed to fit the NSX perfectly. Each panel is then Hard Anodized or Powdercoated in the color of your choice, and finished off with with a set of allen head screws. Each panel can be installed with basic hand tools, and requires NO modification to your NSX in the event you want to revert the car back to factory equipment for resale.

Finish Options:
- Raw Aluminum Finish $59.99
- Anodized Silver Finish $69.99
- Anodized Black Finish $69.99
- Black Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish $69.99
- Red Wrinkle Powdercoat Finish
$69.99

You Choose - 1x Allen Black Bolt (Free) or Password:JDM Dressup Bolts ($17 for 5 pack - Red,Black,Silver,Blue,Gold,Purple)

** FULL TITANIUM COVER PLATE DETAILS: Yes, we can also make a limited edition run of these as well, please PM me for details; we will need a minimum of 10 persons to offer this panel at a substantial cost compared to this aluminum version...

** How To Order: Either PM me, or Call US / Email US! SCW Performance - 405-201-7999 M-F 10a-7p CST

Note: This sample piece pictured was just some scrap material we had for testing purposes (brushed finish), so the final finish will be smooth on the production models...

DSC_0248_zps78512cb4.jpg

DSC_0247_zps57f52f33.jpg

DSC_0249-1_zpsb6b03710.jpg

To SIGN UP, please post your username + finish, I'll add you to the list. Thanks

Pre-Order List:
1. NSXRAY1 - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat
2. Jonnya_NSX - Red Wrinkle Powdercoat

Titanium Version List: (minimum 15)
1. kwinkler

Here's a sample of our red wrinkle powdercoat finish / black wrinkle finish - We use a low-wrinkle finish like the OEM Honda texture so it's a great match. (These are our NSX GT Radiator Cooling Panels)

DSC_0260_zpsf2e4cf11.jpg

DSC_0261_zps1742ec20.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not feeling it but its an area I'd like to tidy up ... maybe if you could make it look more like a closed box and color it red to match the NA2 I could be tempted ...

Thanx

Looks a little plain, needs a badge on it.... or something?

I would buy.... but it just needs a little something extra?

Looks nice. I think a Honda "H" logo cut would look great with the "NSX" cut manifold cover plate you've got there.

I was planning on putting one of the laser etched emblems on it.

What do you guys think? I mean, we can make them any way you want it as long as we can find a style everyone is good with.

Last edited:
I was planning on putting one of the laser etched emblems on it.

What do you guys think? I mean, we can make them any way you want it as long as we can find a style everyone is good with.

You know what would be a cool idea!? If you can do something and keep it original OEM style. Instead of NSX cut out do something like this...Have the OEM words/emblem cut out.

attachment.php

That will be AWESOME!

Last edited:
I'd agree with Senninha if you could shape it like a box a square cover or flat on the sides and square off the double bend on the end. Top it off with part of Caroline's suggestion in that black finish. Money..

For sure, I'm not knockin him, I have an order in for a few of his things. I've been wanting to source a cover so definitely like the idea he's messing with the idea. If he's open to suggestions why not..

Interested in Red Wrinkle? But would like to see what other Primers provide as more attractive suggestions on the look of the piece. Just a constructive thought but it looks a bit plain. :confused:

No cf option?

^ I was referring to the design, not colors. These are already going to be anodized (chemfilm)....

You guys say the piece is plain, improve how? I liked the contour similar to the NSX manifold cover, but putting ANOTHER piece in the bay that says "NSX" is a little lame to me..and overdone if you keep repeating the same.

Oh ok. The piece looks great as is. I'm not a big fan of logo's / emblem's being stuck everywhere. If there is any change that I would suggest, it would be to fill in the 2 corners on the the intake manifold side with material, then have the edges welded and grinded smooth for a more closed look.

Oh ok. The piece looks great as is. I'm not a big fan of logo's / emblem's being stuck everywhere. If there is any change that I would suggest, it would be to fill in the 2 corners on the the intake manifold side with material, then have the edges welded and grinded smooth for a more closed look.

I agree

I would like to see what each color looks like installed. Can you pull that off? I also like the idea of closing off the box Senninha suggested.

Last edited:
NSX Cover plate.jpg
NSX1145;1662831....You guys say the piece is plain said:
Hope you can see this ... if you could tidy up into this box style then supply in OEM wrinkle black or red I would have thought you have a winner on your hands.

I wouldn't want another badge \ logo as this is simply to tidy up this area.

I'd be interested in a package deal for both the TB and engine cover. If they both resembled each other that would be a great addition to the engine bay.

View attachment 96515

Hope you can see this ... if you could tidy up into this box style then supply in OEM wrinkle black or red I would have thought you have a winner on your hands.

I wouldn't want another badge \ logo as this is simply to tidy up this area.

Reshaping it into a square is still plain looking...?
other ideas? Perhaps we will put this on hold for another day.

Back