New modification in progress

Should be a week or so.

DSC04241.JPG

:p

Last edited:
donwon said:
Sweet. Looks like a lot pf parts for just the headlights. Are you going make them fit, or is a new bumper and hood in those boxes as well?
We're completely modifying my front bumper for the headlamps, and I just ordered an '04 CF hood from Chris and Seth at S.O.S. I hope it doesnt come in a box that small ;)

NSXnBRLA said:
We're completely modifying my front bumper for the headlamps, and I just ordered an '04 CF hood from Chris and Seth at S.O.S. I hope it doesnt come in a box that small ;)

Are you saying you are trying to fit a +02 headlight on a 91-01 front bumper? I think many of us will be interested to see how it goes. Looking forward for your photo of your project 02......

EK4 hatchback said:
Are you saying you are trying to fit a +02 headlight on a 91-01 front bumper? I think many of us will be interested to see how it goes. Looking forward for your photo of your project 02......
Yes... no trying about it though. The 'picasso' of fiberglass works for me. We're also straightening out the bottom of the bumper. Pics will definitely follow :)

Can't wait to see it. Did you not like that bumper you have on there now?

NetViper said:
Can't wait to see it. Did you not like that bumper you have on there now?
Dave, i love the bumper except for the bottom piece. It curves upward right in the middle. We'll be straightening it out during this modification. Ill have plenty of before/after shots.

i hear that the nsx-R headlights have a slightly different projection angle than the US spec headlights. im not too sure which side it is, but i believe the passenger side tends to have a slightly higher/outward pitch to the projection angle. this is to better help illuminate street signs, and postings while not shining into oncoming traffic (which in the US is on the driver's side). and then logically the driver side shines a bit lower to try to limit the illumination to the ground.

the nsx-R headlights are opposite, considering in japan it would be reveresed. so if you were to pop on some nsx-R headlights, you'd have to deal with glaring HID's into uncoming traffic while not getting the full value of illumination to street signs, etc....

1TITENSX said:
Guess I'm being a little nosey here but I was curious how the install was going :p :confused:
ahhh... funny you should ask. I bolted everything up yesterday. Looks fantastic. Later today i'll take some photos, and start a new thread with pictures from start to finish. Thanks for checking in :)

Back