First off, let me just say this is the hardest forum I've ever tried to register at...
Maybe I'm an idiout<---- LOL but you've taken spam prevention to the extreme.
I'm a web developer and it's not necessary, I have scripts for simple math problems to prevent spammers. ALSO, you need a new template for this place BAD.

Now that my rants are out of the way...

I have always loved NSX's, I have driven them many many times. I am the proud owner of an FD RX7 and looking to downgrade on performance JK!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No seriously its one of the best cars ever produced IMHO... and it's time I purchased one. Does anyone know about the NSX on ebay that's all comptech'ed out? A dealers personal car??? I must say I stray away from any vehicle that's not stock. My beliefs are such that if I want a high maintenance girlfriend I'll make her that way myself...????

Any suggestions would be gladly taken with a grain of salt, so have at it NSX owners!! Tell me what I need to know... aside from the timing belt stuff of course..

oh yeah and I'm {broke} so my budget for this dream machine is around $38,000

Last edited:
Tell me what I need to know...
You need to know how to search previous posts, and you need to know what's already posted in the "Wiki" (FAQ). And you need to know how to start a topic in the forum for which it is most appropriate. :tongue:

You should demand that your membership fee be returned ASAP.

First off, let me just say this is the hardest forum I've ever tried to register at...
Maybe I'm an idiout<---- LOL but you've taken spam prevention to the extreme.
I'm a web developer and it's not necessary, I have scripts for simple math problems to prevent spammers. ALSO, you need a new template for this place BAD.

Now that my rants are out of the way...

I have always loved NSX's, I have driven them many many times. I am the proud owner of an FD RX7 and looking to downgrade on performance JK!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No seriously its one of the best cars ever produced IMHO... and it's time I purchased one. Does anyone know about the NSX on ebay that's all comptech'ed out? A dealers personal car??? I must say I stray away from any vehicle that's not stock. My beliefs are such that if I want a high maintenance girlfriend I'll make her that way myself...????

Any suggestions would be gladly taken with a grain of salt, so have at it NSX owners!! Tell me what I need to know... aside from the timing belt stuff of course..

oh yeah and I'm {broke} so my budget for this dream machine is around $38,000

You should be just fine getting a nice early 90s one for low 30's and have a few $k to spare in case anything unexpected pops up which is rare. Have fun!

Back