You still keeping the m3forum thread on the nsx Alive lol
Glad your on the board here

Zaid

I call it the "lusting for any car that isn't a GT3 awareness thread"

Wassup mr. Wolfe
You still keeping the m3forum thread on the nsx Alive lol
Glad your on the board here

Zaid

Hi Zaid, I am doing my best. haha I feel like a fish out of water in here, but I am learning.

I call it the "lusting for any car that isn't a GT3 awareness thread"

That kind of sums it up. A lot of interest being sparked over there.

Mr. Wolfe

Hi,

I'm new here too, and also taking my time looking at the NSX. I've loved the car ever since I first drove one back in '96. Spent a whole year looking and almost bought one, but that's another story. I do agree that a lot of the widebodies end up looking like a kit job, although there are a few here that took the time and did it right, and the cars came out really awesome. It's great to see all that creativity and individual styles. I just cringe when I see a nice car like this cut up. Myself, I would stick to reversible mods. I want to be able to revert to stock if I ever change my mind, or eventually sell it.

Hi,

I'm new here too, and also taking my time looking at the NSX. I've loved the car ever since I first drove one back in '96. Spent a whole year looking and almost bought one, but that's another story. I do agree that a lot of the widebodies end up looking like a kit job, although there are a few here that took the time and did it right, and the cars came out really awesome. It's great to see all that creativity and individual styles. I just cringe when I see a nice car like this cut up. Myself, I would stick to reversible mods. I want to be able to revert to stock if I ever change my mind, or eventually sell it.

Lots of triangle NSX owners, join the club!

Lots of triangle NSX owners, join the club!

Thanks! Just noticed there are quite a few in the triangle. Seen a black NA1 in RTP and a dark silver in Morrisville. Hope to meet up with you guys soon. Unfortunately my search will be put on hold for a while. We just found out we're pregnant again, and a minivan (for the kids and dogs) just became more of a priority.

Look into the Madonna kit. Me think it looks awesome

This is the only kit I like.

But I agree with others above, I really think this fiberglass widebody kits are ridiculous. All the aluminum quarterpanels are replaced with cheap fiberglass. Sad....

The thickness of the inner fenders can look a little kit(ish) at times to me.

Hey there,

Just my opinion... but EVERY widebody looks like a kit. Because it IS a kit! Some side skirts, a type R hood, a type R spoiler all make the car look a little more aggressive without drastically changing the lines of the car. Like I said, just my opinion.

Back