New member in SA

Hey there guys, been a visitor but recently became a member today. I've seen quite a few NSX's running around town and it ALWAYS brings a smile to my face. We rarely drive ours around but if we do it'll be around the north-western part of town. I've seen a red one with big chrome rims drive around O'Connor High School and UTSA and always wondered if he was part of this site. But yeah, just letting y'all know, here's another :biggrin:

Welcome, you should definitely come out to the meets. Austin is close and they're a blast.
IMG_1975s.jpg

Look familiar?

Welcome, you should definitely come out to the meets. Austin is close and they're a blast.
IMG_1975s.jpg

Look familiar?

THAT looks familiar lol. Did you use to pick someone up at O'Connor high school? or drive around UTSA?

When I just want a quick ride I loop around 1604/10/410/151; not as fun as going out on 16 but a lot faster :D. Sometimes when I go to the store down the block I'll take the loop just cause I want to ride a bit.

Haha very cool. I'll keep an eye out for you now but I'll most likely be in my truck. I saw a white NSX with a sports bra at a bank in Helotes the other day, idk if he/she's a member though.

Back