New member here!

Hey guys,

Just saying hello as I've been lurking this site often for awhile now, finally got around to registering.
Anyways I thought I'd say my story, I currently drive a 90 Skyline gts, I love it and will always have a passion for lines, but the NSX has been my dream car since I saw a neighbour down the street pull up in a rio yellow one when I was about 6.
I'm just about 19 ( I know I know, young still) but I think I've already grown out of the "boy racer/tuner" scene and want to look more presentable/ respectable. So come this October I'm selling my car to my buddy and then taking a loan out to buy an NSX in March.

Heres some pics of my car:

Cheers!
Brandon

Last edited:
Welcome to Prime Brandon. As for seeing your neighbor's Rio Yellow NSX, are you sure you were 6 at the time?:biggrin: The Rio Yellow was introduced in 2004.:wink: Per haps it was a Spa Yellow that came out in 1997. What year, and color NSX are you searching for?

Well no point in arguing haha, I guess it was that spa yellow.
And it's not set in stone as to what I'm looking for, probably an early 90's white, black, or red one with little mods, mainly exhuast and wheels. I'd prefer to do it up my self as I did with the Skyline.

And for the question about it bieng properly registered, I don't know if you know, but Canada has many skylines now and they are pretty common to import, All of which are registered legally.
Some provinces here say you need DOT headlights and side markers, but very few actually do it because it looks hideous..(95 accord headlights).

Back