New Member and Owner in BC

Gorgeous car, and congratulations :cool:

Hey, thanks very much! And I love the black - man, it looks sinister.

We has a cool, clear night last night (after what seemed like a week of rain) and I took a good friend out for a late night run. It was mind altering. SO much fun for a couple of car guys.

In my mind, the thrill this car can generate is worth every dollar I spent on it. Cornering at speed is like a hard, juuuuust about out of control, slalom ski turn. Once you realize what just happened, it stays with you for hours!
(Insert BIG smile here).

Peter I have ordered parts from AcuraOEMparts.com ( Delray Acura ), the Water pump 280.00 and Timing belt 142.00 these are in US prices.I have ordered a sunvisior , cup holder and Tracking hook cover 270 US or from Langley Acura 700.00 CAN where would you order from?

Check out hondacuraplanet. He's a member on Prime and offers free shipping although don't know if shipments to Canada are included in the offer. The site is www.oemacuraparts.com

Congratulations for buying a beautiful silver NSX NA2. BC is a beautiful place to visit I understand and cruise in a nice sports car! Hope to do that one day!

All the best and welcome to the Prime family!

Congratulations for buying a beautiful silver NSX NA2. BC is a beautiful place to visit I understand and cruise in a nice sports car! Hope to do that one day!

All the best and welcome to the Prime family!

Thanks for the kind words, Tim and I hope to meet up with you around the site! Great bunch of people.

Back