New Licensed NSX T shirt

Just looked at the new T shirt on the Acura site, and for this I might pay full retail and reasonable shipping, but certainly not $10.55 for shipping. Anyone have an idea to do a group buy or know a dealer that is selling? The Freebie shipping shows to be expired middle of May after I worked through the password thing etc to order. No complaints, just refusing to pay for something that costs $3.50 to do. Wish I could put that kind of profit into my coffers, especially after a multiple hundred % margin on the item.

This reminds me of the postcards I get from Acura to upgrade my 2004 Nav on my RL for a "special price" of $129.95. Not when a stand alone Garmin which does much more is $99. I could see $30 or 35, but (Andy Rooney) it aint goin' to happen for over a Hun.

Last edited:
LINK....please

I'm guessing he's referring to this one.

I'm not sure what the complaint is about shipping. There's free shipping on orders of $50 or more, and you can also get $5 off orders of $25 or more by using the promo code ACURASUMMER.

The complaint about shipping is that it costs $10. Free shipping on orders over $50 and discounts on orders over $25 are useless when you're buying a $20 shirt.

On the page where you set up your account, it says:

LIKE WHAT YOU SEE?
Enter your email receive the latest deals and offers.
Your promo code will appear here after you enter your email

So even if you only want to buy one t-shirt, you can still get free shipping.

Would wish it were so, but not. It's a $50 minimum for that promo code. I'm signed up and all, but ain't payin 31.55 + tax for a T shirt. I'll wait thank you. I'm a raving fan of the Acura brand, a 2 Acura and 1 Honda house, and a Honda stockholder, but still draw the line at dumb stuff no matter how much I'd like to have it.

Last edited:
Would wish it were so, but not. It's a $50 minimum for that promo code. I'm signed up and all, but ain't payin 31.55 + tax for a T shirt. I'll wait thank you. I'm a raving fan of the Acura brand, a 2 Acura and 1 Honda house, and a Honda stockholder, but still draw the line at dumb stuff no matter how much I'd like to have it.

I posted about these a couple months ago when I saw them at my local dealership.....got one for like $18 bucks.

Did you try a dealership yet? They can prolly order them if they don't have them.

I want one of the 2013 NSX Prime T shirts so bad. The one where the image of the NSX is made out of the Senna quote. That was such a solid idea.
Truth. I wanted very badly the red long-sleeve version with gray/silver silk-screened design.

If you guys wanna start a group buy we can make it happen if we get 15-20 people that want to buy them.
I'd be in for one (large), if I can't source one locally at a dealer. May have to take the group-buy conversation offline per marketplace forum posting rules and vendor registration policy.

Last edited:
Acura of Springfield MO :(417) 883-1550 has them, Call parts and ask for Brandon Spencer or Zach. They are sending me one (at a reasonable postage charge he says)
D

Last edited:
Got the new one from Acura of Springfield above, and it looks good. Wore it yesterday and it got the attention of one of the lovely makeup girls @ Dillards. Imagine that, an over 70 dude getting the attention of a sweet young thing. I guess we look harmless eh?

An intellectual property claim was filed by Honda and those shirts may no longer be sold.

Thats too bad, they were a really nice design. Looks like those that got one have a collectors item!

Back