New Konig Wheels HotSwap

I'm not sure what I think of these. At first I thought "no way," but after looking at them longer they may grow on me. Personally, however, I would opt for the CF. The color-coded spokes are way too ricey for me to get over. I think the "polished" lip looks better as well. Good luck. They aren't my favorite, but you may be able to make them work. JMO.

Best,
Chuck

My thoughts exactly after looking at them for a bit they kinda grew on me as well. Thanks for your opinion

I'm not sure what I think of these. At first I thought "no way," but after looking at them longer they may grow on me. Personally, however, I would opt for the CF. The color-coded spokes are way too ricey for me to get over. I think the "polished" lip looks better as well. Good luck. They aren't my favorite, but you may be able to make them work. JMO.

Best,
Chuck

Two words: BAD ASS!! Black rim,red spokes..........:cool:

Started to grow on me too.
I think the black rims with the Carbon spokes would look great on the black NSX.

-j-

Any idea what they weight (17 x 7.5 or 8 and 18 x 9.5)? or any other sizes and i can extrapolate.

You guys are right on the money! I want to say hell no, but for some reason they look ok. I'd really have to see them on a NSX to be honest.

I spoke to someone at konig about these. They are quite lightweight. 17-21 lbs in the 18x9.5" size according to this factory guy.

However, they do not make an offset that will fit the NSX currently. Plus the 17" fronts have a closed/covered centercap while the 18" rears do not, so aesthetically they wouldnt match.

These grew on me as well. Having a seperate piece that you can color code can add dimension to the wheel. Maybe it is cheesy, but I think it could end up looking good if done right.

dude...konig wheels suck.... end of story... the color spoke thing is a GIMMICK. take that away, and you still have a crappy low-end wheel... that 5 spoke design looks a LOT like one of the new MAYA wheels, and you can buy that, and paint the spoke....

BOoo...:tongue:

Back