New kid on the block

Just wanted to drop in and say Hi. I have been looking around the site for a while now and finally decide to register. I currently drive a 92 Civic Si that I had big plans for. I have since decided to sell it and the B18c I purchased and save up for an NSX or an S2000. This site has a lot of great info and I look forward to hanging around here a lot. Thanks, and wish me luck:)

Not that it matters, but it is a good choice of selling the Civic and pick up a car like the NSX, which is in a totally different class. You will enjoy the transaction.

NSXSAN said:
Not that it matters, but it is a good choice of selling the Civic and pick up a car like the NSX, which is in a totally different class. You will enjoy the transaction.

I know, I am sooo sick of being classed in the obnoxious "ricer" group. Like it says in my sig, my buddy went from a Paseo to a Supra. So I am really feeling the pressure now.:cool: Thanks guys

nsxtasy said:
Just my O, but... what someone else buys is no reason for me to buy a car.

I know, I'm just joking around. I want an NSX for the pure driving enjoyment, the fact that it looks awsome is just a perk. I also have a CRX that will be driven in the winter, but I want to drive the NSX as much as possible:)

my transaction

I did the same transaction you plan on doing. I had a fully built turbo charged LS motor sleeved to a 2.0 with a custom set up on my 92 hatch. I spent many hours on it. Dynoed at 386hp to the wheels on 16 lbs of boost. ONe day i Decided to sell it and pursue one of my goals which was to buy a NSX. I found a buyer through Honda-tech and soon the car was shipped out and sold. By that time i had searched and found a lightly modded but very well taken care of NSX. There i made the transition from v8 stopper to panty dropper. The NSX is everything i hoped for but the attention when driving around my town is rediculous. Good thing i have another civic and truck to daily drive. I treated the civic hatch as if it was an exotic, as if i was practicing on the day i owned one (NSX).

good luck on your change

gil

Back