• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

new innovative stereo products for the NSX: panels, stereo bracket, center consoles

Chris,

A bit of a long shot, but any plans to produce RHD version please?

If yes, would this extend to CF with a more satin finish to reduce interior reflections?

Regards, Paul

Chris,

A bit of a long shot, but any plans to produce RHD version please?

If yes, would this extend to CF with a more satin finish to reduce interior reflections?

Regards, Paul

There are no near-term plans to do this due to the cost of tooling outweighing demand. However, what I would suggest is modifying the stock console, and having it wrapped in carbon (such as the service offered here by Umbrella).

-- Chris

There are no near-term plans to do this due to the cost of tooling outweighing demand. However, what I would suggest is modifying the stock console, and having it wrapped in carbon (such as the service offered here by Umbrella).

-- Chris

Thanx Chris, I have been in touch with Ravi as I thought this may be the case. Good luck with these, should answer a lot of owners prayers!

regards, Paul

(Signature updated guys :smile:)

I just received my door speaker plates. What a great product. I wish I could leave work early and start the install process. But, that will have to wait til later. :biggrin:

Thanks SOS!
- Zishan

Got the console and teardrop shiftknob today. Console quality is fantastic. Time to go stereo shopping. Thanks again Chris.:wink:

Got the console and teardrop shiftknob today. Console quality is fantastic. Time to go stereo shopping. Thanks again Chris.:wink:

Thanks for letting us know. Please share some photos when you are finished.

Not sure what your stereo preference is - check out the Pioneer F700 - excellent touch screen fix nav system - best of all, no more swapping CDs - the nav function is built into a flash card included in w/ the system.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Back