New iForged's

iForged Flux model 18/19's... Thanks to Ben at WB. Hope you like.

(Yes, I have to finish drywalling the garage!)

Attachments

• Dscn0059.jpg
    Dscn0059.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 974
eh, I like my wheels better! :p :D (Disclaimer: if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. I have the same wheels.)
- Z

Last edited:
Washing your new Flux's...

you'll soon find out that when you wash the car & wheels, the water will pool up bigtime behind the spokes and sit there. You'll see what I mean soon enough.

NSX FoYoAss said:
eh, I like my wheels better! :p :D (Disclaimer: if you can't tell, I'm being sarcastic. I have the same wheels.)
- Z
I know...I used your picture as a guide before I purchased... Thanks!

Very nice rims. I know people might have mentioned this before but are these iForged Flux exactly like the HREs 546. I love both wheels but I can not justify paying $6000 for the HRE wheels.

Also for those who have these iforged rims, what is the proper offset, the finish, and the cost per wheel.

Thank you for all of your help.

I have the HRE 546 on my NSX, its amazing how close the Iforged wheels look to the HRE, HRE cant be happy about that.

Nice looking wheels. I run HRE 547's on my car and have found that a blast of air from my air compressor to each wheel after rinsing greatly reduces the time spent drying each wheel as well as the prevalence of water spots. Besides, my wife accuses me of constantly looking for ways to use my compressor..."boys and their toys." :D

Back